Your Beautiful Your Mine

Nobody's (P.O.V)

Taehyung rushed upstairs after Jungkook.But was to late the younger had slammed the door and locked it.Taehyung tried to open the door but groaned when it wouldn't open.

"Baby please open the door",taehyung said desperate.

"N-no I'm to u-ugly to be seen",Jungkook sobbed out from the other side.It hurt taehyung so bad to hear his cries.

"Baby your beautiful why would you say that",taehyung said sitting down on the cold floor.

"B-but IU said I'm fat and you would p-prefer the models at y-your company",said tears falling down like waterfalls.

Even tho taehyung couldn't see him he could only imagine what he is going through.Jungkook was curled up with a blanket leaning on the door.He was trying to control his breathing.But he was hurt ever since taehyung left he had always wondered if it was his fault.The letter had said the reason but he couldn't help blame everything on himself never getting mad at the older.He would blame the stretch marks and his large waist.He sometimes would think maybe if we waited a couple more years to start a family.Maybe he would still be here because he would still be skinny have a small waist but that's all gone now.

He never really understood his motive for leaving.And neither did taehyung he couldn't understand why he had left.Of course he had said because of Kay but he thinks that was an excuse for something else.Maybe he was scared of being a father.Jungkook flinched when he felt something touching his fingers.He turned and saw a piece of paper.

~I LOVE YOU
JUST THE WAY YOU ARE
I DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE CALL YOU UGLY OR CHUBBY BECAUSE
YOUR MINE
AND IF I SAY YOUR PRETTY YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT
JUST LOOK AT OUR KIDS THEIR WALKING ART
OH YEAH AND ALSO LOVE YOU ~

His lip quivered and tried to keep it in.But he couldn't and gave up he let out a loud cry scarring the older.Taehyung panicked did he say something wrong.But got surprised when the door slammed open and was pulled into a bear hug.The older wrapped his arms around the younger.Scared that if he let go Jungkook would break apart.

"Who's my pretty baby",taehyung asked in a baby voice.

Jungkook blushed and hid his face in the older's neck.

Mingyu watched as the two hugged tightly and walked inside the breaking the hug.He was happy that his older brother found someone who loved him so much.He walked downstairs ready to get mad at his older sister.But found her in the corner rocking back and forth.Saying "Monster" over and over again.He looked at her with sad eyes he wanted to help but didn't know how to.

Jungkook gasped with he felt taehyung lift him from his thighs.They didn't break the hug even when taehyung put him down.He pulled away and looked at the younger with so much love.He kissed away the remaining tears in his eyes.

"With your features these babies are going to be the next model babies",Jungkook giggled and snuggled into the olders chest hearing his heart beating.

Their small flirting was interrupted when they heard a knock at the door.And saw mingyu at the door fidgeting with his fingers.

"Look I wanted to apologize in behalf of her she isnt in her right mind right now because she blames you from taking mother away and also I'm your younger brother but IU didn't want you to know don't ask me I don't know either and I would really like to learn about you",mingyu bowed and walked away.

But Jungkook got up getting a whine from taehyung.He hugged mingyu tightly and watched him go down the stairs.Mingyu walked over to the sleeping IU picked her up and put her in the car and drove away.Jungkook crawled back into bed fixing his shirt because it had rolled up.Jungkook huffed he might have to start wearing his maternity clothes early this time.Taehyung huffed and rolled up his shirt and pulled him into a bear hug.

"No hugging other guys understand your mine only mine",Jungkook giggled at the pouting older and hugged him as well.

They looked at each other with huge smiles.And kissed goodnight.

709 words

I'm going to try to post as much as I can before school starts which is August 19 and honestly scared because I'm going to high school yes I'm a fishy but I'm scared and nervous because I didn't really do well these past exams but I promise I won't stop my books