I will never leave you

Jungkook (P.O.V)

I don't know why he said that but I'm worried.I haven't seen him and today is the big day.I expected him to come back and say he was just not feeling well.He never did jimin cried all night because she wanted him but he never came back.

Jinyoung,bam bam,and Jaebum are staying with the kids while the rest of us go.My lawyer was namjoon and let me tell you when I say he is ready I'm saying he is ready times two.He has facts documents and everything we also have adoption papers for Bruno.Jae-min has been spending a lot of time with him.I still don't understand why he might go to Gail.

Yoongi or Jin wouldn't say anything it was frustrating.Hoseok has been gaping his trust and Youngjae is really pulling that role as a father already.Just yesterday he was giving Bruno a pep talk so he can talk to namji.But kay wasn't to happy and told namjoon.Namjoon has been really stressed because of Jin.The limo parked outside the court.

I felt my legs getting weak.But I kept walking we walked in.It was really big like two stories high or even more.We had to wait for the judge to finish with a case.I think it's a divorce I here a lot of yelling about cheating.What if that happens to me.

The doors to the court opened.And my mother in all her glory walks in.She has a cast on and is being pushed on a wheelchair.I could see my father and siblings wave at us.My mother looked at me and started screaming.

Jk's mom:it's him he did this to me I tried to get him out of that hell marriage but he pushed me down the stairs he is a monster he did this to his own mother (She was pointing at me)

Many people there looked at me with disgust.Then Jin snapped.

Jin:oh shut it my little baby bunny wouldn't do that
Jk's mom:look at me I have a broken leg and ankle my arm is broken in multiple places please get him away I was always a nice mother him and he leaves his wife and daughter to be with a man

Many people were whispering looking at me with disgust.Some even went up to me and told me I was ungrateful.

Jin:can someone get this old hag out of here I think she is going crazy
Jk's mom:you want to see crazy

That's when a short balled man whispered into her ear and was pushed away.I turned around but yugyeom poked me.

Jungkook:what
Yugyeom:look

I turned and I saw taehyung talking to my mother and the bald man.He was walking with them and talking with them.

Jungkook:tae

He turned looked at me and looked down.Is this really happening.Is he helping my mother was this why he said those things .I went straight to the restroom I was having trouble breathing.I washed my face serval times just to stop the tears.

I called jimin.

(On the phone)
Jimin:hey jk everything okay
Jungkook:no tae is helping my mom I can't believe this he kept asking me questions like would you like to marry a girl or and I forceing you to be with me
Jimin:what really maybe there is another explanation
Jungkook:I really hope so jimin can you keep a secret
Jimin:yeah of course
Jungkook:okay I think I might be you know what never mind
Jimin:your pregnant right
Jungkook:how do you know
Jimin:I went to your restroom yesterday and saw it
Jungkook:why were you in my restroom
Jimin:I had to take a shit I don't want yoongi hearing me
Jungkook:well what about the baby
Jimin:okay we will be seeing the gender in a week
Jungkook:great
Jimin:I got to go bye
Jungkook:bye

But he didn't end it and I heard.

Jimin:yoongi stop hiding and put your dick in my mouth this instants
Yoongi:no because every time you feel the baby a little you bite me
Jimin:come here coward

(I ended the call)

I smiled I washed my face one more time and opened the door.And there was taehyung.

Jungkook:how long have you been there
Taehyung:long enough to hear jimin say that
Jungkook:oh why are you doing this
Taehyung:I'm doing it for us she is going to hurt you don't worry I have a plan.
Jungkook:But
Taehyung:just do as I say I love you okay I will never leave you alone and now tell me are you really pregnant
Jungkook:yeah
Taehyung:omg yes four more and we beat namjoon and Jin
Jungkook:wait what
Taehyung:bye baby

He kissed me and was about to let go.But he kissed me again and we were making out.Until one of my moms bodyguards called out taehyung's name and we needed to stop.

Taehyung:bye baby see you at court okay love you

He kissed me one more time and left.I'm really lucky ain't I.I guess it was worth following him all those years until he finally noticed me.And the day he asked me out I couldn't stop smiling for weeks.And then our first kiss at his house.And when he proposed to me at graduation with a ring pop.And when he did again with a real ring.Getting married in the Bahamas.Finding out I was pregnant with Kay.

Then we had our little down fall but we always find each other once again.Namjoon walked in.

Namjoon:your ready the other people already left the girl fainted before they could sign the divorce papers the guy started crying saying he loved her so much and carried her away

Jungkook:yeah I'm ready

963 words