Flight back home

(Listen to this song it's awesome)

Nobody's (P.O.V)

After they ate they went to the pool.The others joined after a while then they all went back inside and took showers.They all had to sleep early they were leaving tomorrow.They had to get to the airport and get on taehyung's plane.

Kay and Jennie both helped jimin get ready for bed.Jungkook walked out of the restroom he had the towel around his shoulder.Taehyung was on the bed smiling at his phone.

Jungkook was drying his hair and looking for some pajamas.He changed and sat down next to taehyung.

Jungkook:what you doing

Taehyung:watching cat videos their just so cute can we have one

Jungkook:I don't know maybe if you are the one who cleans after it

Taehyung:I promise

Jungkook:now go to sleep we have to leave early

Taehyung:ok come here

Jungkook went under the cover and snuggled up against taehyung.Taehyung put his hands on Jungkook's stomach.

In the morning Jungkook woke up and started packing and cleaning the place.He then woke up the kids and got them ready.Taehyung was still asleep snoring.Jungkook couldn't wake him up he just looked so cute.Jungkook picked up jimin she has been feeling sick since last night.She threw up twice and woukdnt stop crying.

Jungkook:sh sh sh baby I know it hurts just close your eyes and sleep

Taehyung got up and walked up to Jungkook getting jimin.

Taehyung:take a shower I will take care of her

Jungkook:thanks babe

Taehyung rubbed Jimin's back and was humming a song.Kay was watching tv and eating waffles.Jennie was combing her hair so Jungkook can make a braid.Namjoon walked in carrying medicine for jimin.Yugyeom got their bags and left.

Taehyung:come one baby I know you don't like it but I promise it will make you better

Jimin:yuck

Taehyung:I know but it's this or a shot

Jimin:no no shot

She started crying taehyung huffed and started humming again. Jungkook walked in he grabbed jimin got the medicine.

Jungkook:here comes the airplane

Jimin opened her mouth and drank it.She stuck out her tongue is disgust.

Jimin:ewww yucky

Taehyung:how do you do it

Jungkook:never underestimate the power of the airplane

They ate and started getting all their stuff that yugyeom didn't get.And went down to the lobby paid and got into the limos.Jungkook's family were going with them.Taehyung didn't mind tho even if he knew it will be harder to be alone with his husband.But whatever makes Jungkook happy makes him happy.

It took three hours to get to the airport.They went through security check and boarded taehyung's jet.Jungkook's father had his own so thy left in that so it wouldn't be to crowded.Jungkook ran to the restroom all his breakfast down the toilet.He gasped for air once he knew he was done.His face red from pushing his eyes watery.He washed his face and rinsed his mouth.He heard knocking and cleaned his face flushed the toilet but air freshener and opened the door.Jin was standing there he hugged Jungkook and rubbed his back.Jungkook hugged back he knew it was all for the baby but it was hard.

Yes he already has had three kids but this it different.He felt more tired and would sometimes vomit at night.He didn't have to make an appointment he had one the next day.Taehyung isn't going because he has to work.Well it's to late to get a job now.He hated it thinking about it he didn't want to be a house wife.He wanted to work earn his own money and not have to ask taehyung.But now it will be harder he can't just get on if the guys to babysit the kids.They have their own families to worry about not his.

He walked back outside everybody was sitting down.He sat next to taehyung jimin was asleep in his arms curled up into a little ball.The plane started moving he immediately grabbed taehyung arm he was scared.But didn't want to show it.Taehyung opened his eyes he looked at Jungkook he had little red dots from vomiting.He felt bad he couldn't do anything about it.He wanted many kids but he also thought about Jungkook and how it will affect him.Taehyung always knew he wanted a family a big one.

And he wanted even more when he sees namjoon and Jin with their big family.He wanted that he even thought about adopting if Jungkook didn't want to go through the whole pregnancy thing.He still remembers the whole week and one day before their wedding day.He would always say can't wait to have a huge family with you.And to grow old and have a happy life together.He broke his vows he wouldn't even think about doning it twice.He knew he hurt Jungkook and he promises not to do that again.And keep his family safe.

After a while the pilot said they could walk around now.The kids were playing and talking the grown ups watched them and talked to each other.Jin had gone to sleep right after the departure.His oldest namjin was writing on namjoons face he was asleep as well and was trying to hug jin in his sleep.But Jin would push or kick him away.They were given snacks and drinks.The babies were put down for their afternoon nap.The adults took turned sleeping and the ones awake looked after all the kids.Namjoon was busy in the restroom trying to take off the writing on his face.

Jin was trying to get his kids all together so they can eat.Kay and Bruno were playing a video game on Kay's tablet.They had gotten closer they weren't enemy's anymore.Only if it came to namgi they both liked her.But she has eyes for another they just don't see it.It started getting dark they still had four hours to get there.All the kids were put to sleep.The babies had their bottles and were put to sleep.The grown ups did their night routine and went to sleep.

995 words