Babysitting

Jinyoung's (P.O.V)

————————————————————————
I thought it would be a normal day.Just going to chill it's my day off and be with my hubby.But no everybody had asked me to take care of their kids.And let me tell you the namjin kids aren't angels.

And I already have a kid of my own thank you very much.I even have to take care of Kay,Jennie,and jimin and oh they are trouble.Hoseok was going to help me but he has Bruno to worry about.Jackson and mark are going on a date which is what we all really need but.I was nice enough to let the others have the time of their lives as their children devour my energy and will to live.I have a son and I really want a girl in the future because then we will be like a average family like not really but you know what I mean.

I was in the play room well room's.I heard the doorbell ring and that's how I knew more little monsters were coming.Jungkook and taehyung  walked in and let go of their children.And just like that they were gone never to be seen again.Jungkook and taehyung said hi and bye so quickly I barely had time to answer.I was alone well Hoseok was home and youngjae was at the store.Bruno had gotten sick from crying a lot.He wasn't really taking it well but I know Hoseok will do great.Well I hope he does.

All I have to do is keep all these kids alive and I get paid.Wait where the hell is my son I turned and namseok was about to push him in the ball pit.

Jinyoung:no!

He pushed him when he got startled by my screaming.I dived in as my son fell in.I picked him up and checked if he was okay.He was okay no scratch or bruise I turned and namseok was gone.That little shits going to get it I put down my son with the other babies and went inside the playground.

I chased after Kay when he hit me with a foam sword.Then Jackie after she jumped on me and pulled my hair.Namji put a princess crown on me and Jennie put a big gold plastic necklace around my neck.Mia sat me down and all the girls put makeup on me.Jasmin with the help of all the other girls put feathers and fake hair on my hair.The boys were debating was costume I should wear.I was also giving jiyoung his bottle jimin was trying to make him smile.But she failed got upset and went into the changing rooms.

I got up and told everybody I was going to get jiyoung's bib which I was.And to talk to jimin I got the bib and opened the door and saw jimin sitting down with her arms crossed.

Jinyoung:hey baby what's wrong

Jimin:me no funny

Jinyoung:you are but he is a baby and he was eating

Jimin:then baby is stupid

Jinyoung:excuse me are you calling my son stupid-

Jiyoung has burped really loud and smiled when jimin started laughing.

Jinyoung:look he is smiling

Jimin:baby is not stupid anymore yay

I sighed jiyoung was already trying to sleep and snuggled against my chest.I walked out all the kids ran up to me and I put my index finger at my mouth.

Jinyoung:shhh baby is sleeping right now I will come back

I walked out and walked into the kids hallway where all their rooms are.Every room has a kids name on it and colored whatever color they want.They were making Jimin's room because she turned one in January.Moonjung will get his own room his two months and jiyoung in six months.I went to the third floor to my room.I turned off the lights and laid jiyoung on his crib and covered him with his favorite yellow blanket with little ducks.I walked out Hoseok was outside his room carrying Bruno.