Twins

Taehyung's P.O.V

I parked the truck and looked at jungkook.He was sweating a bit and breathing heavily.He looked at me panting he had just gone through another contraction.But he still looked perfect to me.

I got off and went inside to get a wheelchair for jungkook.I went back for him and helped on.He looked exhausted I felt guilty for making him go though this.He nodded for me to start pushing him.We got a large room with a little bribe and money.I carried him off the wheelchair and into the bed.I stayed by his side through every contraction.

The doctors walked in but I sadly had to leave his side.I kissed him on the head and left I didn't want to leave his side.I waited outside for 20 minutes until I heard the first cry.I got up quickly but they still didn't let me inside.

Jimin and yoongi came 5 minutes later they were the god parents of both the twins.We waited until the door opened and they were taking the first twin.I squealed in excitement he was so tiny.I wanted to carry him but they had to check that he is healthy.

Another 10 minutes passed and we heard a even louder scream.

"Damn that baby has a voice maybe it will be a singer when he grows up",jimin said already texting everyone in the group chat.

"I'm dad again",I whispered to myself.

The door opened and the doctor walked out.

"Who is the husband",I got up.

"Right now he is asleep but he needs to regain his strength so please be quiet",we all nodded and quickly walked in when he opened the door wider.

I walked up to my love who was peacefully sleeping.He was sweaty and a little pale I found some wipes and cleaned the sweat off him.I sat down next to him and rubbed his head.

"Hey Tae we need to go but we'll be back later on ok",I nodded and went back to rubbing jungkook's head.

I felt myself falling asleep but the door opened and revealed two nurses with the twins.I got up and went toward my sleeping babies but I was stopped.

"Have you washed your hands",I answered no and quickly ran to the restroom.

I was shaking with excitement finally after so long I can carry my two sons.And I promise this time I won't leave I will stay for every little thing.I walked out and was instructed to sit down.They first but the baby who was born first baby A.

He was the smallest baby I had ever seen my hand can warp around his whole head.Then the gave me baby B was born second but larger in size.He was a chunky baby the total opposite of his older brother.

"Hey babies I'm your dad your papa is sleeping but you'll meet him very soon and then later your older brother and sisters and after that you'll meet all your uncles,auntys,and cousins",I talked to them and talked to them until I saw the smaller one already fusing,

"Oh baby what's wrong you don't like my story",he was moving around which ended up moving his brother who was in deep sleep.

Then both started fusing and whining.I tried to keep them down but it was overwhelming.Two nurses walked in and started preparing two bottles just in case.The twins don't like breastmilk.

One of them went towards jungkook and started to wake him up gently.His big beautiful eyes opened at first he didn't know where he was but then heard the crying of our babies.He sat up quickly worried I knew that was a bad idea by his facial expression.

"Aghhh",he cried out I got up quickly to check on him.

"Are you ok",he nodded and looked away to see a nurse coming with baby A.

"Have you ever breastfeed before",the nurse asked.

He nodded and reached out his eyes watered at the sight.

"Tae he's so tiny",I nodded putting my should around him.

"Ok let's get you fed",he picked up his gown showing the freshly sewn cut.

He brought the baby to his nipples.At first the baby had no idea what was going on.But he quickly latched on and started eating.

Baby B wasn't to hungry so he waited in my arms until his big brother finished his meal.

"So who is the older one",jungkook asked me.

"The one your holding and our big baby over here is the youngest",he nodded and laid back.

"This is nice",jungkook whispered.

"Yeah can't wait for the kids to see them but I'm a little worried for jimin she wasn't to happy about the pregnancy or them being boys",he frowned.

"Don't pout I bet when she sees their cute little faces she will love them now tell that kid to stop eating his little brother wants some too",jungkook laughed and checked if the baby was done.

After two minutes he let go he had a small little milk mustache.Jungkook laughed and wiped the milk away.We switched babies so he can feed baby B and I can burp baby A.

"We need to name the babies",jungkook nodded.

"What should we name you tw-burp",we both looked at the small little baby in my arms.

"How can someone so small make such a loud burp",we both laughed.

Okay so I'm going to look up names but if you have a suggestion.Please put it in the comments I'm really bad with picking names.