Bruno the stealer

I ran after Bruno he ran into his room and locked the door.I banged on the door loudly.

"Bruno come out here now and give me that back now you don't know what that is",I screamed.

"Babe what's going on",youngjae said rubbing his eyes.

"Bruno found my pink dildo",I whispered to him.

He fell to the floor laughing his ass off.While I kept banging on the door to be opened.I had left it in my restroom last night and Bruno must of found it.

"I'll buy you a toy if you give it to me",I tried to bribe him.

"Nah tell me what it is and I will give it back",I groaned in annoyance.

"Okay bruno is was playing around but now you pushing my bottoms",I kicked the door.

It had made a small dent and Bruno was now scared.I kicked and kicked until there was a big hole in the wall.I squeezed in and opened the door.

"Give it to me now",bruno slowly gave it to him and hid behind his Batman sofa.

"Your in big trouble mister",bruno started to shake he never saw his father like this.

"I will be back",I said with my best terminator voice.

I went downstairs I looked at looked but I couldn't find jimin.He was the one who bought for me and he had stayed with the box.

"Jimin jimin where are you",but I heard nothing from the short boy.

"Jimin is with yoongi at the store they won't be here for a while",I turned around to see Jinyoung.

"Thanks so how are you feeling"

"I'm doing better me and jaebum are going to talk today about some things which is a good start for our relationship",he said with a smile he slowly walked toward the sofa.

"Well where am I going to put this then"I walked into the gym to see jaebum and Jackson picking up weights.

"Hey guys",they turned around.

"Oh hey hosoek what are you doing here"

"I don't know kinda bored maybe I will try to lose weight",that's when someone backed hugged him.

"But you don't need to lose weight because your perfect",hosoek pinched youngjae and walked over to the weights.

"It won't hurt to do some squats right",youngjae being the innocent person he was only smiled and walked away.

Both jackson and jaebum laughed.And went back to working on their bodies.

"Uncle Jin I have a question",Jin looked down to see bruno.

"Okay tell me"

"I found a pink thingy in my parents bathroom it was weird and it had buttons that made it move and when I took it father got really mad and red what is it",Jin turned completely silent his whole face turned red.

"Umm its an adult toy yeah not for kids now go play a game with the other kids",bruno nodded and ran upstairs.

Oh gosh that was close Jin thought.

"Hey Jin",I turned around to see bad bam.

He was carrying Cameron with the same outfit.

It was a Gucci outfit with Adidas(I saw in a comment the right way to spell it so thanks @ImTheOnion )And a matching pouch and sun glasses.

"Awww that's so cute",bam bam turned around to show yugyeom with the same outfit.

"Omg god your so cute let me get my camera don't move",they chuckled at their Hyung.

He took many pictures and started to clean once again.He had cleaned the house twice.Being pregnant isn't so fun when you can't even move without a tall man screaming at you to put down a small box.

Just the thought of the taller man had him wanting to cry.They were taking time away tho they still sleep in the same bed and cuddle.

He screamed when he felt arms around him he turned to see namjoon.Jin calm down and leaned back.

"You should stop cleaning so much I almost fell walking in",Jin just giggled.

"Well that means I did a good job",he walked away and started to get all the laundry from the rooms.

"Can't you believe bruno found hosoek's pink dildo I was there when jimin got it for him",namjoon only chuckled and watched.

"Also bruno asked me what it was I turned bright red",he kept babbling about his day.

Namjoon okay watched with admiration.

"Okay live birds you've been in my room cleaning for ten minutes and I'm trying to see",mark got out the comforter and pushed them out the door and locking it.

"Bruno where are you give daddys underwear back he needs it NOW",once again hosoek was following bruno around.

"Hosoekie my balls are freezing hurry"

You see what happened was that youngjae was taking off all his clothes to send nudes to his sugar daddies to buy hosoek something.

Just playing he was only sending nudes to hosoek who was next to him tho.Thats when bruno ran in and stole his boxers.Them being the only pair he had cleaned.

"Bruno drop them now",and that's what bruno did he dropped them down the stairs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh",they heard a scream from down stairs.

"Omg god it's raining underwear",jimin screamed with boxers on his head.

Yoongi grabbed the underwear and stormed upstairs.

"Jimin is only allowed to have my underwear thrown at his face",jimin turned bright red and ran into their room embarrassed.

The baby in his arm giggled as his father.

"Well isn't that nice to know",mark said with disgust.

Today we lost someone special in the kpop community and our lives her name was sulli she was an actor and singer she was apart of the group F(x) she wasn't afraid to speak her mind and people told her mean things so much and she tried to tell us but we didn't listen I hope she is in heaven with our lovely jonghyun singing and being happy we will miss you every single fallen angel who's sadly departed from us

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜