Crush

Jimin's(P.O.V)
I don't know what's wrong me first all I was thinking about was Jungkook.But then this god walked into my house well my house and the other fifty people living here but still my house.Now I can't stop looking at him and his little friend are staying over.I wanted to become friends with this guy he looks so cool.I was walking back in fourth until I heard from the other side of the door.
Unknown:who ever is outside come inside tell me what you want if it's not important leave so I can get my beauty sleep
OMG his voice it's silky smooth I'm in love shit I'm in love ahhhh no.I should go inside and talk to him.I started getting closer to the door opening it was dark inside I looked for the light switch but I never found it.Then I felt a hand over my mouth and I felt a hand go over my waist.I started panicking I was kicking every where trying to free myself then I heard his voice.
Unknown:who ever you are stop kicking I'm taehyung's friend what do you want(he said letting go of me)
Jimin:well my name is jimin and I'm here to talk I want to become friends
Unknown:well I'm yoongi and no
Jimin:no what
Yoongi:look kid I don't want to be friends to dangerous to be near me
Jimin:what do you mean
Yoongi:I'm not like you(he said getting closer to me)
Jimin:now what do you mean by that
Yoongi:This(he grabs be and opened his mouth and I saw fangs ahhh he's a vampire and he is going to eat me)
Jimin:no don't bite me(I said falling down and screaming and crying)
Yoongi:haha stop screaming I'm not a vampire these are fake(he said taking off the fake fangs and throwing them)it was a joke
Jimin:well it didn't feel like a joke to me
Yoongi:look I'm sorry please forgive me(he walked up to me grabbing my hands and kissing them
Oh no no no I'm falling more for him.There is no going back now shit I'm blushing he can see it.After that embarrassing moment we started talking.I found out he liked making music like namjoon and he is an introvert.He also said that he is single perfect I have a chance now.It was already going to be midnight.I got up but he stopped me.
Yoongi:where are you going
Jimin:I'm going to go sleep it's late I have work tomorrow
Yoongi:okay goodnight jiminie
Jimin:goodnight yoongles
Yoongi:whatever
I started walking out but I ran back kissed him on the cheek and I ran to my bed.My face was red I took a quick shower and when I got out yoongi was on my bed.
Yoongi:you think you can leave after you did that
Jimin:shit
————————————————————————
489 words