Just a normal monday

Jin's (P.O.V)

I woke up really early today was Monday so everybody was going to work.I walked to the kitchen a mountain of dishes waiting to be cleaned.I sighed I put as much as I could in the dish washer.I went to the other sink and turned on the hot water.I let it fill up and I turned off the water then I got the dishes that.Had food which was harder to remove and left them there so the hot water could soften it up.I started washing the rest I was done halfway when I got hungry.I opened the second fridge and grabbed dried mangoes.I started eating them and washing the dishes.

Jin:Siri put my cleaning jams on please

Siri:of course Mr.Worldwide handsome

Jin:Alexa set an alarm for 7:30

Alexa:of course pink princess

The dishes in the dishwasher were done I took them out and I put them away.My feet started hurting so I took a break.But before I did I put the dishes that were soaking into the dishwasher and drained the water in the sink.I went to the living room and sat down.I clapped and the lights turned off.My feet were aching so I put them in a bucket of warm water.It helped a lot after ten minutes.I got up and dried my feet and went back to the dishes I cleaned them.I was done I just needed to dry them and put them away.I grabbed the dishes that were in the dishwasher and put them away.The alarm went off I went upstairs and woke up my husband.

Jin:honey get up you need to get ready for work

Namjoon:thanks baby

He pecked my lips and went to the restroom to shower.I got his clothes and put them on the bed for him to change into when he gets out.I walked out and went to Mark's and Jackson's room.I knocked on it first time nobody answered then a tired Mark opened the door.

Jin:tell Jackson to get up he has work at 8:10

Mark:thanks jin I will inform him and happy summer break

Jin:happy summer break to you as well

I walked to jinyoung's and jaebum's room.I opened the door I already know that jinyoung is awake because of the baby.

Jin:(whispering)wake up Jaebum he has work at 8

Jinyoung:thanks

I walked out and went to Hoseok's room.I opened it and walked in I moved Hoseok a little.

Jin:hey Hoseok wakie wakie you need to give Bruno is medicine

Hoseok:thanks mom

Jin:anything for you child and also youngjae needs to go to the store we need more toilet paper and toothpaste the money will be on the wallet case

Hoseok:okay I will tell him

I walked to the kids hallway and checked each door.I went to Kay's room and got the trash out.He stayed over the other night I did the same with Jennie and jimin.But their rooms were cleaner also jimin still didn't have a bed it was being shipped from overseas.I got the trash and put them down the trash shoot that goes straight to the machine we have.It sorts out the trash and recycle items then they are put into different bins.And every Tuesday two different trucks come pick them up.I went to the kitchen and started breakfast.I made egg and sausage with some bacon.I also made pancakes for the kids and put them in the heating area to keep warm but not get burned.

Then I started making lunch I made kimchi with some cold noodles and some meat.I packed them up.Jinyoung went downstairs carrying jiyoung he opened one of the fridges.He took out a bottle put water made for babies and put two scoops of baby formula.I put it in the mixer than heated it up.He got a bib from a counter and started feeding jiyoung.He sat down I gave him a plate.