Court part 2

Nobody's (P.O.V)

They walked silently Jungkook just want to sleep.Jin was getting grumpy so he left namjoon had to stay he was the lawyer.The judge cleared his throat everybody was nervous.

Judge:well this is the first time this happened well I already have my decision but we need to still hear from the jury and we'll they are disagreeing so the answer will be said tomorrow sorry for taking your time please come back at 6:30 you are all dismissed

Everybody got up the jury rushed to leave.Jungkook was confused his mother was gone.Everybody was outside but the judge called for Jungkook.

Judge:Jungkook
Jungkook:yes
Judge:I will be for real you won the case a long time ago but some people in the jury don't want to look at the facts but you
Jungkook:what do you mean
Judge:you see there are some people who disagree with your life choices like you marrying your husband
Jungkook:what!
Judge:I understand your mad I will be honest I'm married right now to the love of my life and it's not a girl
Jungkook:really
Judge:now go I have another case and I go home

Jungkook smiled and walked away.Taehyung was outside he grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him to the door.Namjoon smiled at him but frowned.

Jungkook:what's wrong
Namjoon:isn't there someone missing
Jungkook:hmmm Jae-min where is he
Namjoon:because of his confession he was put in custody

Jungkook was shocked what about Bruno he thought.Taehyung hugged him and kneeled down.He picked up the shirt of the suit that Jungkook was wearing.He kissed the flat stomach.Namjoon squealed and to put his phone.Taehyung,Jungkook,yugyeom,Hoseok, Jackson,and mark's phone dinged.They all opened their phone namjoon told everybody.

Yugyeom looked at Jungkook with a glare and walked out.Mark hugged Jungkook and went outside Jackson followed after hugging him as well. Jungkook looked at taehyung he was looking right at him. Jungkook's face turned red even after years together.Jungkook always blushes when he makes eye contact with taehyung when their really close to each other.

Taehyung picked up Jungkook like a bride.Namjoon chuckled and went outside as well.Taehyung walked outside not caring what people thought or said.He slowly put Jungkook down in the back seat of the limousine.It was them in that car the rest already left.Taehyung got inside.They were all in the back there was five rows.

Taehyung clicked a button and the lights when out.Jungkook gasped as taehyung blew raspberries on his stomach.Taehyung kissed his stomach saying such loving words to their unborn baby.Jungkook was gasping for air and was crying.After a while they stopped.Taehyung took off his shirt and cuddled next to Jungkook.They put on a movie on the huge tv that was there.Jungkook had put tinker bell where she finds her sister.Jungkook was in tears and it was barely thirty minutes in.

Taehyung picked him up and sat him on his lap.Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist inside the shirt.Jungkook leaned back he was cold and taehyung's body heat was helping.Taehyung kissed his back Jungkook would giggle or would try to keep it in.The car came to a stop the tv turned off and after a while the door opened.Jungkook got out first his hair was everywhere.Taehyung came out he still didn't put on his shirt.The driver looked at us weird.

Jungkook:no no we didn't do anything we just cuddled

The driver nodded Jungkook missed taeyong as their driver but he got married to Isabella.We walked in to the hotel people looked at them especially taehyung.Girls drooled some were even thinking about approaching him.A girl slowly went up to them she had gotten the confidence to ask him.But Jungkook knew what she was going to do but he didn't do anything....yet.

Girl:umm hi can I talk to you alone

Jungkook nodded and winked to taehyung.They walked away but Jungkook was still near enough to here her.