I dont know what to name this chapter

So in Kay's birthday I said Jimin's and yoongi's kid is called jihyun but in the beginning where I introduced him I said gunwoo and I like gunwoo so I'm going to call him gunwoo instead sorry I forget and then I do theses mistakes

(Warning suicide attempt)

Jungkook woke up he quickly made his way to the restroom.One of the twins had kicked his bladder at night which almost caused an accident.And once again he was home alone taehyung started working at his office and the kids are at school.And jimin started daycare.It was just him and the twins he washed his hands.He started his morning routine he took a shower and brushed his teeth.He put on a black maternity shirt and a large hoodie on top.He put on sweat pants and his Gucci slides that taehyung bought him.He grabbed his car keys and drove toward a cafe near by before going to namjin's house.The drive to the cafe is 10 minutes and the namjin house is thirty minutes away.He bought muffins and donuts he got himself banana milkshake.And bought other drinks for the rest.He stopped at the store and got baby food and some snacks for him.He drove up the driveway and parked his car.He could see Jin and moonbin in the garden playing around.Jungkook got off the truck and started taking out the bags.Jin waddled toward him and helped with some bags.

Mark walked out and helped with the drinks and put them away in the fridge since not everyone is awake.Moonbin crawled toward the toys in the living room.They heard a loud cry from upstairs they were all used to it.There isn't a year when the house didn't have a baby living there.They heard footsteps and saw Jinyoung walk downstairs.He had bags under his eyes and they were puffy.His nose was pink and he had tear stained cheeks.He grabbed a pill bottle for headaches and a water bottle.

"What happened to him",Jungkook asked his mouth was stuffed with bread.

"He got in a fight with jaebum two days ago and jaebum left and hasn't come back he's been crying since he left and he won't answer his calls but please don't tell him but jaebum called namjoon yesturds asking for divorce papers",Jungkook scrunched up his nose he never liked the word divorce.

Maybe because it reminded him so much of the time taheyung send him divorce papers.Tho they are still married it still hurt knowing they broke their vows for those years.

"He also wants all custody of jiyong",Jin said giving hosoek his muffin and drink.

The door opened they all turned around to see jaebum with an envelope.He also looked as terrible as Jinyoung.
"Umm can one of you give this to Jinyoung",he sighed when they all turned around .

"You can go yourself",Jin said with sass.

Once more he sighed and walked upstairs every step became heavier than the last.He stopped at their room he breathed in and knocked on the door.But nobody answered he knocked harder and the door slowly opened up.He peaked inside and didn't see anything just the light of the restroom.He walked over looking around the room.Finding empty tubs of ice cream.And finding plates with food on them.He knocked on the restroom but nothing he knocked on it again.He walked out and looked inside the kids play room.Went downstairs and didn't he see him.

He ran back upstairs and knocked on the door.Be tried to look through the bottom but it was to small to see clearly.But he can see a shadow.He yelled for help and heard many footsteps.Yoongi was the first one to walk in and he saw what was happening.And walked out quickly and other walked in.And he explained what was happening.Hosoek and Mark were send to get the kids out the House well the babies.Yoongi walked in with a hammer and started hitting the door non.And jaebum kept hitting the door with his shoulder.

Finally the door was bust open.Jaebum gasped as he saw a empty pill bottle and Jinyoung sitting down on the tub.Jin quickly went to call a ambulance.Jungkook watched as jaebum cried and picked Jinyoung up.Jungkook starts to panic so jimin grabbed him and took him away from the whole mess.