Cheater?(namjin chapter)

Jin has enough and quickly ran into his and namjoon's shared room.He was tried of taking care of all the his kids and other peoples kids.He was tired of being called the baby maker by his friends.He was tired of his husband he's the reason that he's pregnant once again.

Everyone stayed quiet they were arguing over what they would call the baby not caring about what the mother wanted.He wanted all his kids to start with m but not everyone wanted that.Finally he snapped and stormed up stairs leaving everyone confused.They all looked up worried and called namjoon who was in his office at work.

Of course he was worried knowing how bad it is to be stressed while pregnant.He arrived home in his blue sports car.He took off his tie and his coat.Everyone had now gone to their rooms or somewhere around the house.He slowly walked upstairs and knocked on the door.The door opened and Jin peeked through.

He sighed loudly and opened the door wider letting his husband in.They both sat down on the small sofa they had in their room.

"Do you want to talk about what happened today",namjoon asked putting his hand on the older's hand.

"It's just they all want to pick the babies name and don't care what I think and I'm so tired I used to be able to wake up and make food for just us and actually go to work but now we have kids and one on the way I have to feed you and everyone here and I worry for each of them I gave up on my dream of becoming a chef for our first born but sometimesI wished that maybe we could've waited a little longer",Jin wiped away a tear from his cheek.

"But I can't do that because I have so many responsibilities and I don't have time for everyone now I didn't even know that Mia lost a tooth or that namji likes Jennie and she likes her back until someone else told me I just want to get away sometimes",namjoon looked at his husband with sympathy.

"Hey what do you think if me and you and of course the baby go on a small vacation and leave the kids here",Jin looked up with sparkles on his eyes.

"That sounds amazing I need to start packing up omg gosh",he waddled into the closet.

Namjoon walked into the closet and pulled down his collar.There was a dark purple hickey he looked at himself in disappointment.He had been extra tired to day and was close to giving up on a project until his secretary came in and offers to give him a good time.He was desperate Jin hadn't let him touch him saying he was to ugly tho in namjoon's eyes it was the opposite.

"Fine but there are rules I won't touch you and don't think this will happen again understand and don't think you even try to get me aroused if you haven't noticed I'm way to gay for you",his secretary smirked and started to kiss his neck leaving a dark purple hickey and started kissing him up the jaw.

She got closer and closer to his lips but he moved away from here once he heard the phone ring.

"Hello namjoon speaking-what is he okay what happened oh okay I'll be there in a little bit", he pushed her off his lap and walked out.

He was starting at his reflection in the mirror and didn't notice the door opening in.

"N-namjoon whats that",he turned around faster than light and covered his neck.

Jin took a step back now knowing what it was he couldn't believe it.After years of being together years of him being for him and the kids.Jin turned around quickly and namjoon ran after him.Grabbed his arm and pulling him into a hug.

"Let go of me you cheating bastard",he screamed trying to pry the others strong arms off him.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you",he cried every single I hate you was like poison in namjoon's ears.