Kai's birthday part 1

(I know I'm late but I forgot to make a birthday chapter for kai since it was his birthday on the fourth and the reason being that it was also my birthday so I was busy hanging out with my friends to remember I had to do this chapter also this is a two part so yeah)

Nobody's (P.O.V)

Kai woke up with a huge smile he quicklytook off the covers and ran to the restroom.

"I'm seven now",he told himself in the mirror.

He ran to his sister's room and jumped on her bed.

"It's my birthday it's my birthday wake up it's my birthday",he kept shaking his sister.

"Get off",she screamed and kicked him off the bed.

Their father came running he looked around for any bad guys.

"Umm I heard a lot of noise are you guys okay",the two nodded taehyung turned around.

"Dad aren't you forgetting something",kai asked looking at his father with puppy eyes.

"Nope all I know is it's someone's birthday I wonder who it is",kai smile at his father's silliness.

"It's my birthday",kai said jumping around.

"Let me have my beauty sleep",Jennie screamed throwing pillows at the two.

The laughed and walked out taehyung picked him up.But kai pushed him away and jumped out of his arms.

"Sorry dad I'm not a baby anymore",taehyung's looked down sadly.

It was true he wasn't a baby anymore.And it hurt more knowing he wasn't apart of him growing up.Just because he was to stupid to acknowledgeghat what he did was wrong sooner.

"Sorry dad please don't be sad",kai said hugging his sulky father.

"What did you do to make your father sad",asked Jungkook walking slowly toward them.

He had his arm pressed up against his back.He couldn't sleep his back was killing him all night.His stomach is huge carrying two babies is a lot harder than one.Taehyung chuckled at his husbands expression.His eyes looked like one of a puppy who just got yelled at.His pouty lips were just asking for a kiss.

"Well it doesn't matter it's your birthday",taehyung gasped.

"So my feeling don't matter",Jungkook glared at him.

"Our son is turning seven it's not my fault he doesn't want to be carried anymore",taehyung whined hugging the pregnant male from behind.

"Oh baby are you mad at me",taehyung asked kissing the back of the youngest neck.

"Maybe",Jungkook answered with no emotion.

The night before was going pretty well until Jungkook started getting needy.Taehyung was already going to bed when his husband started grabbing his crotch.Taehyung had been over this with the younger.He didn't want to hurt Jungkook especially when they had two babies on the way.But Jungkook would get the wrong message and start crying about his stomach being to big.Taehyung slapped Jungkook's hand which led to Jungkook kicking him off the bed.

Sound familiar.

He threw a blanket and a pillow at the older.He was mad he wanted to have alone time with his hubby before two small little monsters could ruin any chance.But taehyung never let him.Once he even waited until taehyung was in deep slumber.He got up pulled down the olders shorts and sucked him off multiple times.And even fucked himself with the olders member.But not once did the older wake up he still doesn't even know that happened.Taehyung got up and tried to get back in bed.But of course we was kicked once again.