Plane ride

Jungkook's (P.O.V)

After a while I calmed down and started putting everything away.But it's hard when you have two kids a toddler and a big baby.I'm talking about taehyung he can be clingy but who says I'm complaining.Three limos came to pick all of us up.My father called earlier I had to tell him he sounded devastated.

But what shocked me is that he knew and was trying to leave her.But she would say she would hurt everybody he loved and he would be blamed.But he didn't know about we'll now I know his name is Jae-min yeah him.Jennie wasn't happy about Bruno being in our car.She is still mad about him pushing kay but he apologized.

In our car it's me,taehyung,kay,jennie,jimin,Jae-min,Bruno hoseok,and Youngjae.The second one had Jin,namjoon,namjin,namji,mia,moonjung,namseok,yugyeom,bam bam,and(I think their kids name is Cameron let's just go with that I forgot)Cameron.Third car jinyoung,Jaebum,Jaeyoung(to lazy to look for real names),Mark,Jackson,Jackie,jasmin,and Isabella since she was there that day.

Jimin and yoongi cant go since jimin is five months pregnant I think.The ride was a little awkward hoseok and Youngjae hadn't talked to each other in a week and two weeks.Today is Monday by the way.Hoseok was busy playing with Bruno to pay attention to Youngjae.

I looked outside and saw the flea market I went all those years ago where that happened.Just thinking about is makes my eyes tear up.I wonder when I will have to tell Jennie she was a twin.Taehyung hugged me.

Taehyung:I know what your thinking and stop because I start feeling guilty and you won't get to be no where alone because I will follow you to the end of the world
Jungkook:I know it's just I can't forget about her
Taehyung:I'm sorry baby
Jungkook:no it was my fault
Taehyung:no it's mine if I hadn't left you and
Jungkook:oh Hoseok how did you and taehyung meet
Hoseok:oh well I was at the bar one cold and dark night and I saw this dude crying outside and I felt bad so I started talking to me and he said that he left his husband and wanted to go back but it was to late and bla bla he ended up staying at my house he met yoongi and we all became friends
Jungkook:so you guys didn't date
Hoseok:haha wait date that like yeah he is handsome but no
Taehyung:hey I'm not bad
Hoseok:sure

We got to the airport and started boarding the plane it was big and nice.It was luxurious.Jin immediately went to the restroom I guess he got car sick.The kids went to the tv area and the grown ups went to the seating area.Jin came back and sat on top of yoongi and fell asleep on his lap.Taehyung wanted me to do the same but I was the one carrying him.Hell no.

My father called me asking me if I was okay.I was scared of planes but not anymore.He told me my mother wasn't happy I was being a lot of people.But whatever I'm an adult I can do whatever I want.I was putting the kids to sleep when Jin walked in he looked mad.

Jungkook:hey hyung are you okay
Jin:yeah can we talk somewhere else
Jungkook:sure

We walked to the siting area where nobody was because they were already sleeping.

Jungkook:is everything okay
Jin:I'm pregnant again aghhh I hate him why did I have to marry such a horny man I was fine with just three then four then five and now six I'm going to cut off his di-

Namjoon was walking in and looked at us.

Namjoon:hey Jin I thought you were asleep
Jin:oh I needed to talk to Jungkook go to sleep
Namjoon:goodnight baby

Namjoon gave him a small peck and walked to where the others were sleeping.

Jin:don't tell him I will but right after I cut off his dick okay bye Jungkookie
Jungkook:okay hyung

I walked back to my room taehyung was getting out the restroom.He looked at me and smiled his boxy smile.I looked at the window the stars were just breath taking.I sat on the bed and looked outside taehyung sat next to me.He hugged me and started kissing the back of my neck.Then my cheeks then my lips.He started pushing down on the mattress he was kissing my neck.

I pushed him back.

Jungkook:babe the walls aren't sound proof
Taehyung:who said they weren't
Jungkook:they are
Taehyung:I told my assistant to make them the moment you said we were going to Australia
Jungkook:you serious
Taehyung:yup
Jungkook:well then hurry the fuck up then

He started taking of his sweat pants.And I started laughing he had Pokémon underwear.And I remembered I read somewhere.That this couple were about to you know fuck.And the guy took off his pants and he had Pokémon underwear's.And the girl started laughing and said dickachu I pick you.

He got so mad that I was laughing at him.He pushed me down and tied me oh kinky 😏.I really hope these was are sound proof.

Not going to right smut I can't do that sorry

884 words