Date night

Jungkook's (P.O.V)

I was getting jimin ready while the kids were watching cartoons.You see today me and taehyung are going on a date and jinyoung is taking care of them.I kind feel bad but oh god I've been really stressed out and that isn't good for the baby.Yeah I can't believe this horny bastard got me pregnant again.I put jimin a small bow and little pigtails.Taehyung got the car keys and the kids got in the car.Jennie and Kay went in a car seat and jimin was in her baby car seat.Which totally wasn't jennie's like who do you think I am.

I got in and so did taehyung I put music and hold hands with tae all the way.We parked the car and rushed inside we heard all the kids screaming but no adult I'm guessing everybody left on their little dates.We went to the kids hallway and put their bags inside their rooms.Then we went inside the playrooms we said hi and bye.We closed the door quickly and taehyung picked me up bridle style and carried me out the door.We had reservations at a restaurant is all I know I didn't even know we were doing this until last night.

We drove off but I noticed we were getting on the highway.

Jungkook:where we going

Taehyung:oh a restaurant that is 45 minutes away

Jungkook:why so far away

Taehyung:you will see

The whole ride was us talking and singing.We played red car and blue car.Then I spy you know those road trip games.I hadn't noticed I had fallen asleep until taehyung woke me up.But we weren't at no restaurant we were at my high school.

Jungkook:what are we doing here

Taehyung:it's a surprise I just need you to wear a blindfold on okay

Jungkook:you better not scare me or I will kick you where it hurts

Taehyung:why would I do that to you I just need you to put on this blindfold okay

Jungkook:this better be good I don't want to be late for our reservations

Taehyung:look I know what I'm doing I have everything planned

Jungkook:just put it on already

I closed my eyes and felt a piece of cloth covering my eyes.He tied it I heard a door open and a couple second later I here my door open.

Taehyung:ok babe I'm going to get you out I just need you to trust me on this okay

Jungkook:okay I trust you but if I get hurt I will leave your ass here and drive off

Taehyung:noted don't worry I'm right here

I slowly got out of the car.I felt taehyung's hand on my back and the other one holding my hand.I wonder what the surprise is.We made a couple turns and I heard a gate.I felt my feet leave the the hard concrete floor and on to the damp grass.After a while of walking he stopped.

Taehyung:okay I'm going to take it off but you need to keep your eyes closed okay

Jungkook:okay

I felt the blindfold leave my skin.Then I heard him say open your eyes.I opened my eyes and it took a while to see.But what I saw was magical there was a picnic with little lights hanging from the tree.But it's no ordinary tree.

Taehyung:you see this tree right there(he back hugged me)this tree is special do you know why

Jungkook:yes

Taehyung:this is the place where jimin introduced us to you after years of jimin talking about this cute friend of his I needed to see for myself but he wouldn't let us near you but me being me sneakily put my number in you jacket