Small vacation

Jin got up he knew what today was after waiting for namjoon to get a week off.They finally going on a trip away from the kids and work.He went to the restroom since the baby wouldn't stop kicking his balder.He looked at himself in the mirror and looked closely.

"why are you so handsome",he told himself

He walked out everyone had left half were staying at Jungkook's and Taehyung's house while; the other ones went to Jimins's and Yoongi's house that they had barley just moved in last month.

They wanted everyone out and hire people to do a detailed cleaning and inspection of the house.He went downstairs all their stuff was ready.He made breakfast for the both of them.Namjoon walked downstairs in just a towel around his waist.He ruffled his hair water droplets went flying everywhere.

"hey",jin said giggling.

"sorry so what is for breakfast my amazing husband",jin blushed but composed himself and pushed him away.

" I made pancaked hurry and eat so you can go eat we don't want to be late like the last time we went on vacation",namjoon smiled showing off his famous dimples that had men and girls go crazy.

But they were all reserved for jin and his adorable kids.

~Time skip~

They got off the truck and got into the car they were going to go abroad but rather just go to jeju island.They drove for ? hours Jin couldn't stop smiling even tho they were just at the dock.They got on boat and went on their way.

~Time skip~

Jin was fast asleep snoring as loud as he wanted too.Of course Namjoon being the evil husband he is video taped it and send it to all their friends.Knowing very well that if jin finds out he so dead.Finally after so long they finally got to dock behind the small condo they were staying at.Namjoon didn't want to wake him up.Knowing very well he was the one that needed it so he carried him well the best that he could.He laid him on the comfortable bed namjoon bit his lip wanting to sleep right next to jin.But he had to get the place ready so that they wouldn't have to worry about it tomorrow.

He walked downstairs he smiled to the men bringing the boxes of food and drinks.He payed them and grabbed their suitcases he pulled them into the room.Trying to stay quiet so jin wouldn't wake up but that didn't go as planned.Both him and the suitcases fell to the floor scaring the sleeping male.

"Namjoonie what happened"jin asked getting up.

"No go back to sleep you need to rest and relax",jin rolled his eyes and picked up the suitcase.

"I know this vacation is for me to relax but you also need to relax your always working lets do it together please",namjoon nodded getting and helping him get the other suitcase.

They put everything away and laid down it was now 10:00(2200).Jin groaned he had to pee once again but the best part of the movie was coming up.

"I'll pause it go",jin got up with a little help from namjoon.

He waddled into the restroom happy that the baby had stopped kicking him but now he was hungry.

"look I'm tired of this I want to see the movie without anymore distractions understand now what do you want for a midnight snack",he walked out to see namjoon looking at him fondly.

"what's wrong with your face",jin said leaving the room.

"oh nothing I just think its cute how you talk to our baby"

"oh please your acting like this is the first baby"

"yeah it might not be the first time but it feels like it I remember how your parents reacted they went crazy and stayed at the house until you were five months",chuckled remembering how is mother wouldn't even let him outside his own room.

"yeah she went crazy but I'm happy they were there I was really scared both of us were we didn't know anything about parenting or what to do during the pregnancy they were like that again when we told them I was pregnant again but then after the third one they gave up and just let us be but for sure this is the last one and I know that's what I said when I was pregnant with mia then with moonbin but I'm for real now ok no more kids",he told namjoon who only nodded smirking.

"I see that smirk and I don't like it at all namjoon I'm serious",namjoon nodded and kissed his forhead.

"Yes I understand now what would my two babies want to eat",jin looked inside the fridge.

"I want shrimp why didn't you get seafood",he said pouting.

"Because I hate seafood they are our friends not food"

"Oh please you say that but when there is meat in front of you its a different story right"

"That's different I think its horrible how people can cook crabs then crack them open that's horrible"

"I'll do the same thing to you if you don't get me shrimp",Namjoon gulped and ran out the door.

"Now that he is getting us food lets get a small snack so we won't be starving",he made ramen with rice some cold noodles and vegtables.

"I think this would be perfect for a snack'

~Time skip~

After twenty minutes he came back with shrimp only to find jin sleeping on the couch four empty bowls next to him.Namjoon smiled and put the frozen shrimp away it was hard finding a seafood market that is still open or just a restaurant.He grabbed a blanket wrapped jin in it and took him to the room.

"sleep well babies tomorrow we will have so much fun ok",He rubbed the baby bump.

He walked into the shower he was thinking about how his kids are doing.He was so into his own thoughts he didn't hear the door opening.

"Why didn't you wake me up you know I hate not taking a shower", namjoon turned around only to gasp.

"what is there something wrong",jin looked down but couldn't see his legs.

"no there is nothing wrong I'm just surprised that's all who would've thought I would be married to the world's most handsome being to ever live",jin blushed he pushed him away and entered the shower.

"Namjoon stop actually don't keep going me and the baby are enjoying this",namjoon laughed and hugged him the warm water couldn't even compare to the warm feeling in their hearts.

They loved each other so much.And they will never stop loving each other.Many people ask them why do you have so many kids.And they always answer with we love each other so much and we have so much more love to give.They wouldn't change this for anything.