Calm down

Yugyeom (P.O.V)

Here I was keeping Jungkook away from the father of the boy that hurt his baby.I could've been on a wonderful date with my hubby we got married last year when we had our son Cameron.Bam bam wanted him to have an English name.

Jungkook was screaming at the man but the man didn't do anything.Taehyung was caring jimin.Jennie was getting picked up by bam bam.The principle was talking to the man but the man still didn't do anything.Jungkook was furious the man wasn't mad at his son for doing what he did.

Jungkook calmed down but he wanted to kill.Never miss with a baby cub mama bear will be ready to demolish you.The principle gave the kid a referral and no recess for a month and extra homework. Jungkook wanted him to go to gail but that isn't possible.

Cameron was sleeping in my arms as we walked through the Kim household.Jungkook was still yelling saying that the principle should be fired and the kid should be send to gail.Kay was just sitting down looking at nothing.Jennie was trying to cheer him up but nothing.Cameron and jimin were playing in the gated area in the living room.

Taehyung was telling Jungkook to calm down but that didn't work.He was on a mama rampage.Bam bam tried to help but Jungkook gave him a wedgie for interrupting them.

Bam bam:baby he gave me a wedgie right him for me
Yugyeom:And you can't yourself
Bam bam:yeah but your stronger than me so go
Yugyeom:that's what you get for trying to calm him down just let me blow some steam off
Bam bam:I can't believe your on his side I'm going to go play with Cameron and jimin.
Yugyeom:have fun
Bam bam:whatever(he stomped toward the two babies who just laughed at his face)

Jungkook has calmed down and now was talking to jay.Who broke down when his Mother hugged him.Taehyung was calm the whole time but once Jungkook left.He turned into a rampaging monster.He went outside and started smashing things.Yup their perfect for each other.

Cameron started crying and whining.He wouldn't stop so we said we were leaving.Jungkook apologized for his behavior and I told him it was the funniest thing he has ever done.Cameron stopped crying when we got home.I guess she was tired of being near a lot of people.I hope they are both calm because we don't want the house falling apart because of them.
————————————————————————
415 words