Monster

IU's (P.O.V)

I smiled at him and closed the door.I got in my car and drove away.How dare he doesn't deserve love he doesn't deserve anything.He's a spoiled brat that should go through what I went through.I watched from the basement window seeing my mother show him Mira and jihyun so much love.While she just thought of us as workers slaves whatever you want to call it.Yes you might think I'm crazy or jealous but I have my reasons.Even tho my mother hated us and didn't care for us.I loved her because she was all I have.

And Jungkook took her away after she went to jail we were set free.But honestly we had nowhere to go we were new to the world.I stayed with my younger brother mingyu while others left.I parked my car and got out.I opened the door to see mingyu watching tv he turned and smiled.

"Hey I brought you food",I said putting it on the table.

"Where were you",he asked getting up.

"I was at work and doing some errands",he glared at me.

"Your lying where did you go",he said getting closer.

"I'm not okay I didn't do anything else aren't t you going to believe me",he looked down.

"I traced your location did you hurt him",he asked sitting down.

"No I didn't hurt him why would you think that",I asked sitting down again.

"I know you hate him it kinda hurts I wanted to meet him to get to know my older brother you know",I slammed my fist on the table making him flinch.

"He isn't our brother he doesn't deserve to be called at",I yelled.

"You sound like that monster",I slapped him.

"Don't talk about our mother like that",he didn't say anything just stared at his food.

"I was so happy when I was finally freed from her grasp I thought I wouldn't get hit or yelled at and I wouldn't feel useless but it's just the same with you",he got up and walked up stairs.

"Mingyu come back mingyu",I yelled getting up I sighed he is going to pay.

The next day

I was getting ready to go to Jungkook's house once again.He had invited me to another dinner and I have to keep the act up.So I said yes but I had to take mingyu this time I know he won't let me go without him.I grabbed my car keys and went outside to see him in the passenger side.

"Okay your going but your going to pretend to be a friend",he crossed his arms looked away.

"It's not fair he's my brother too you know",my hands gripped the steering wheel.

"Look just do as I say",I said driving in the direction of Jungkook's house which is outside of town.

We saw other cars in the driveway of his house.

"Is that his house and are those all his cars",mingyu had his eyes wide and mouth opened wide as well.

"The house yes but those are the cars of his friends",he nodded and we got off.

I knocked on the door and one of Jungkook's friends opened the door.

"IU",Jungkook screamed and hugged me.

"Hey Jungkook I want you to meet my friend",I looked at mingyu and he looked like he was going to cry.

"Nice to meet you come in jin is making some great dishes today",he said grabbing their hands and leading them to the living room.

"Tae put on your shirt now",tae got up showing his perfect body.

I don't understand how someone like taehyung could love a monster like Jungkook.