Gender reveal

Taehyung groaned he slowly opened his eyes.He smiled once he saw Jungkook looking at him cutely.Jungkook tried to lean in for a kiss but the baby bump wouldn't let him.

"Tae I can't kiss you",he whined.

Taehyung only smiled and kissed his large bump.

"Where's my kiss",he pouted.

"Well maybe with you weren't on top of me", Jungkook got off and put his arms on his bump.

"I use to be able to kiss you like that"

"I know",he kissed his lips and walked inside the restroom.

"Whaaaaaaaaaa",they heard.

Quickly taehyung ran out the restroom and Jungkook waddled I'm back of him.Taehyung opened the door of Jimin's room to see Kay and Jennie trying to calm jimin down.

"What happened baby",he picked her up and tried to clam her down.

"What happened",Jungkook asked when he walked in out of breath.

"Kookie you shouldn't be walking to much sit down do any of you know what happened",the two only shrugged.

"All I heard was the loud cry",Jennie explain.

"Hey baby tell me where it hurts",she pointed to her head.

"Oh you hit you head poor baby it's okay I will kiss it better",he kissed her head and she stopped crying only small sniffles and hiccups.

"I think she fell off her bed",Kay suggested.

"I think so too come on let's make breakfast",they all walked downstairs leaving Jungkook behind.

"Aghhh I can't walk",he cried.

"Come here", taehyung said picking him up and walking down the stairs.

"Hey I'm heavy your going to drop me"

"No I'm not Look we're downstairs now calm down",Jungkook huffed and walked into the kitchen.

"I was thinking we could stay at the cabin for a while I got the days off",the kids cheered.

"Well that does sound like a good idea sure let's do it",taehyung and the kids cheered.

"Well today we're going to find out the twins genders"

"So what do you want the babies to be",taehyung asked.

"I wouldn't mind a brother for once",Kay joked.

"I'm fine with anything really"

"Gerlll",jimin screamed.

"I think we should eat and then find out"they nodded.

They ate and joked around.

"Okay let's go",they changed and got into their car.

"The Kim's",the nurse announced.

"Come on guys that's us",they all walked in.

"Wow I see you bought the whole family for the great surprise",the doctor said once he walked in.

"Hello Mr.Kim you must remember me from the last time you came you slapped my arm",taehyung scratched the back of his neck.

"Okay pick up your shirt",Jungkook picked up his shirt showing off his five month baby bump.

"Okay a little warning it's a cold",Jungkook nodded and winced as the cold substance touched his skin.

"Okay let's see what these babies are going to be", Jungkook couldn't control himself and squealed.

"Sorry",he published feeling embarrassed taehyung just laughed at his cuteness.

"Okay baby number one found you",the three kids looked at the small body with astonishment.

"Okay ready to know the gender of this baby",they all nodded.

"It's a.......BOY",Kay screamed with joy.

"No",jimin said pouting she climbed onto her father's lap and looked away.

"Oh baby maybe the other baby is a girl remember there is two",she nodded and turned around.

"Okay baby number two where are you ahhh found you"

"Okay it's a also a boy",Kay jumped up and down happily.

Taehyung smiled widely and Jennie jumped up and down.Jungkook wiped away his tears and got up.He hugged the doctor thanking him.When he turned around he saw both taehyung and jimin pouting.

"Aish taehyung I'm only thanking him",he hugged and walked out.

"Okay I guess we should go now Jennie get off the doctor",Jennie had jumped on him and started shaking him.

"Sorry",Jungkook said grabbing the two small children",but was stopped by a middle aged women.

"Don't you look a little to young and have already kids",she said with her arms crossed.

"I bet you don't even have a good job and I bet the father doesn't even love them what a disgrace these new generations will be the death of us ",she said smiling showing off all her yellow teeth.

"Hey don't talk to our papa like that he doesn't have to work because our dad owns his own company and our grandfather owns a car dealership in America",the women's eyes were wide.

"Is she bothering you",the women turned around to see taehyung and jimin in his eyes.

"Oh mister taehyung I-I was just chatting with him",he glared at her.

"Your fired",she gasped.

"But sir I didn't do anything wrong"

"Dad she told mom stuff and tried to make him feel bad",the old lady glared at Kay.

"No I didn't sir he's lying"

"Your still fired come on let's go",Jungkook and the kids walked away.

"Don't go to work tomorrow",the old lady cried.

"So she works for you"he nodded.

They got in the truck and drove towards the Kim household.They stopped their truck and saw jimin and yoongi.Jimin ran up to her father and he picked her up and yoongi got jihoon.They walked in with their cake that they bought on there way.

"Ready to know the genders",tae screamed.

"Us",they screamed back.

There is a part 2