Mama jin

Namjoon's (P.O.V)

The news about Kay spread.Jin started sharping his knifes he stomped his foot and all the kids came except.Our baby boy moonjung who crawled toward the commotion.The kids were in a straight line.Its something they do he stompes his foot they come like little soldiers.

Jin:cadets most of you know one of our cadets were hurt this is war we need we need armor and weapons understand
All kids except for moonjung:yes general
Jin:good now clean your hands dinner is ready
All kids except moonjung:yes mommy

He turned to me and smiled.How can someone so evil can also be an angel.I'm lucky to have him I just wish we could've had more time alone.Before namseok was born but that's impossible now.I remember everybody was in a relationship except me,Jin,and hoseok.Jin was always dating but they always wanted him for two thing.His perfect face and body and his money.His parents are rich they helped me with my music career.

I liked him but he was never single.I tried to tell him many times but.He was always in a relationship.Then one day I couldn't help it anymore.I told him he screamed happily.Jumped on me kissed me and said finally.Then we went home and namseok was made we were in our senior year so don't worry.We got married well Jin's parents insisted we get married when we found out we were expecting.Jin's dad still doesn't like me but he lives all his grand kids so who cares.

It all went fast but I wouldn't change anything.I don't regret anything well except having namjin he is a devil.He is a mommas boy I can't get near him when he is around.Always trying to get his attention and he gets mad whenever I hug or kiss him.He is my wife I had him first namjin.

All the kids came running.Then everybody started coming I wished Jungkook and taehyung didn't move.It would be great to live in just one place but it's their choice.Jimin was expecting he hasn't told yoongi yet.He says he's scared that yoongi would reject them and leave.We have tried to tell him that yoongi loves him he would never do that.

Hoseok and Youngjae were dating.Finally it was sad watching him have a Disney marathon every valentines.They were the cheerful couple of the group.Mark and Jackson had another daughter named jasmin(their first daughter is named Jackie after my cousin and her little sister is jasmin so I thought it would be cute to put their names).She,jimin,moonjung,And jinyoung and Jaebum's son named Jaeyoung.Everybody saw that coming both their names of course.They all were born the same year.

After we ate wall went to the taekook's household.Jungkook was still losses but better.Taehyung was as chill as ever but of course we all noticed the smashed things in the backyard.And we all know Jungkook doesn't break things when he is mad.He goes to the gym and gets all his anger out by exercising.

Hoseok works at the school where jay and my kids go to.He got the file of Bruno and found out his father isn't the greatest person ever(he got permission to take it he isn't a criminal that ball of fluff wouldn't hurt even a fly)Maybe Bruno has gone through a lot of things in the past and just wants to let all his frustration on something or somebody.

But of course you shouldn't do that and talk to someone you think you can trust.Jungkook also told us what happened with his mother.Her threat didn't scare us she tries to mess with him she will have to get to us first.Nobody can mess with anyone one of us when mama Jin is around he could be nice and caring but get him mad your dead.
————————————————————————
637 words
If you haven't noticed I'm trying to wright chapters of others not just taehyung and Jungkook maybe next chapter will be hoseok and Youngjae or jimin and yoongi