Kay's birthday part 2

Jungkook of course couldn't wait to carry the small baby.He had Jimin's cheeks and lips but got Yoongi's eyes and nose.The baby was just like his father when Jungkook tried to carry him.He ended up kicking him in the nose from disturbing his slumber.Jungkook ended crying to taehyung saying the baby was evil.Yoongi just laughed and kissed his son which earned him a kick as well.

"Told you he was a feisty one I could feel it whenever I would wake up he would start kicking me until I peed myself or went to bed",yoongi just glared at his son who did the same.

"Let's go see your older sister",he walked over to jimin who was busy glaring at Jungkook from far away.

"Baby why you mad",jimin asked.

"Papa give me loli but to it away",jimin pouted.

"I will try to give you one later oh look moonbin is here let's go play with him",the little girl grabbed his hand and they walked over to the couple.

"Oh hey guys what are you playing",namji asked getting closer to Kay,Bruno,Jennie.

Kay pushed Jennie away so he and Bruno can be alone with her.

"She doesn't like you",Kay just ignored her and she walked away.

"We have something to tell you",Bruno said blushing.

"I'm all ears ",she said cheerfully.

"Okay so me and Bruno we umm like you like like you like you and we want to know who do you like",she looked at them shocked.

"I'm sorry I like someone else",she said shyly.

"And who is that",they asked at the same time.

"Jennie",she answered and Jennie walked over and grabbed her hand.

"Told you she did like you",they walked away leaving the two boys frozen.

Jungkook was serving food but taehyung stopped him and sat him down.

"I hate it they think we can't do anything",Jin and jinyoung nodded.

"Like excuse we I've done this before I can do it some more",Jin clapped.

"I can't this will be the last one like he thinks it's easy because all he has to do is put his fucking duck up me and I do the rest",Jungkook started choking.

"This is just my first one but gosh how do you do it like I have enough with Jaebum and now jiyoung",jinyoung said everybody laughed.

"So Jin when are you seeing the gender of your baby",Mark asked.

"Well I'm three weeks but namjoon won't be there",Jin said sadly.

"Why",asked hosoek.

"It's his job their sending him to America next week and won't come back for five weeks which sucks",Jin's lip started quivering.

"Oh god Jin don't cry"yugyeom said hugging him.

"Y-yeah don't cry y-your going to make m-me cry",Jungkook said getting up and hugging the older as well.

Mark was a month pregnant and started crying.Jimin who still had his hormones all over the place started crying as well getting in the group hug.Hoseok looked at his friends weirdly and shrugged and started to cry as well.Their husbands just sighed and went up to them pulling them apart and comforting them.

"Why is everybody crying",Bruno asked pointing to all the adults.

"I don't know want to join them",Bruno nodded.

Kay walked up to Jungkook and taehyung and started crying.Jungkook panicked seeing his son cried and started full on sobbing.Jimin started laughing at them all.Which made Mark even more upset.

"Look Jackson she's making fun of me beat her up",Mark cried into to Jackson's chest.

"I can't do that to a baby",Mark looked up at him and started crying even more.

"Babe please stop crying you can get sick",namjoon said trying to calm his pregnant husband.

"Y-your l-leaving me",Jin cried.

"Dada leaving us",their kids cried out.

Jennie just looked at them in disgust.

"Why can't my family be normal",she screamed.

They all turned around and they broke down.

"My daughter doesn't love me anymore",taehyung cried.

"Jackson beat her up too",Jackson started crying.

"Why do you want me to beat up small kids I don't want to",they both hugged each other crying.

"Papa please don't cry",Jackie said hugging him.

"No he's mine",jasmine cried pushing her.

"They don't love me they only love you",Mark cried pulling away.

"No don't leave me",Jackson cried running after him.

"Why can't you let me sleep why can't you be like your father a lazy fuck",jimin cried trying to get jihyun to stop crying.

"I'm not lazy and can you guys stop crying I stopped cutting the onions",he screamed out.

They all stopped crying fixed themselves and started eating and making jokes.

"So taehyung have you told Jungkook",namjoon asked him.

"No I'm scared didn't you just see this all started because Jin started crying about you leaving",he sat down pulling his hair.

Both of their company's were working together.Taehyung had to go to America with five models for a commercial.And namjoon is in charge of music and sound during the filming.

"Maybe I can take him",taehyung said getting an idea.

"Maybe I can't take Jin the kids won't stay still in the plane",namjoon said remembering the last time they were on a plane.

"You do understand you were the one that broke everything on that plane your kids were just jumping on the bed",namjoon covered his mouth.

"I told jin it was the kids I didn't want him even more mad at me",namjoon whined.

"Okay guys cake time",Jungkook screamed getting all the attention from everyone.

Kay sat in the middle of the table and the rest circled around him.He looked up to see his father's and sisters looking at him.He smiled widely he was happy about the future.They singed to him as kid as the could getting attention from everyone at the park.Kay blew on the candles one by one.Making a wish like no other.But he can't say what it is or it won't come true.

They ate some cake and played some party games.They opened presents but of course Yoongi's present was the best in Kay's eyes.Yoongi had gotten him his own piano.He's always wanted one since he saw his uncle play the piano.When he was staying over at the Kim household.

Jungkook slowly put jimin in her bed tucking her in and kissing her head.He walked over to Jennie's room who was sleeping next to namji.They wanted to have a sleepover and they cried until both parents said yes.Kay fell asleep with a huge smile.

Taehyung hugged his husband from the back and they both walked into their room.Jungkook pulled away and walked into the restroom.He took off all his clothes he walked over to the large mirror.He turned and poked his stomach.His eyes sparked as he felt a small movement where he put his finger.He turned on the water and waited for the bath to fill.The door opened and taehyung walked in Jungkook quickly tried to cover himself.But taehyung stopped him he put his arms around the youngers belly.He kneeled down and kissed his stomach.And suddenly grabbed Jungkook ass making him jump.Taehyung closed to tap and sat down helping Jungkook do the same.

Jungkook leaned back his back against the olders chest.Taehyung rubbed the youngers stomach making him fall asleep.Taehyung washed him gently trying not to wake him up.He washed himself and covered them both with towels.He walked out and dressed the younger in a onesie.He snuggled up against his husband and fell asleep.Thanking every single god did for his family.

1275 words
Okay so maybe on Wednesday I might post the new book
Which has super natural and werewolves
I can't wait to post it