Family

Taehyung's (P.O.V)
I sat down on the soft sofa I had just put kay and Jennie to sleep.Jimin was still in her crib sleeping.She looked just like Jungkook but she got jimin's chubby cheeks.Also in two days we are going to visit everybody.Jungkook misses them all also Jennie and Kay.We haven't told Kay and Jennie about the whole I'm actually your father.I was about to take a nap when I heard jimin cry ahhhhh.I got up she was trying to put her ring fist in her mouth.
Taehyung:hey baby girl are you hungry
She screeched and it destroyed anybody's high note record.I picked her up about to get the bottle since Jungkook went to the market.When the door opened Jungkook standing there with all his glory.
Jungkook:hey I heard a scream what happened
Taehyung:she is hungry
The door opened it was Taeyong and Lucas carrying bags.
Jungkook:put them over there please
Namjoon insisted we have them two protect us and drive us anywhere.We did have our own cars.Jungkook took jimin away and went to the living room to feed her.He was already picking up his shirt.I turned and saw Taeyong and Lucas staring they saw me glaring so the ran out the door.I looked at two people I adored so much I asked Jungkook if we can have another baby he said wait a couple years.I complained that I wanted to make more cute babies.But he said no why.Then I heard screams from upstairs.
Jungkook:you forgot to put the night light on you know their scared of the dark
Taehyung:I'm sorry I forgot okay now go get ready Isabella is coming to babysit we are going on a date
Jungkook:no the kids will miss us
Taehyung:I already paid for everything let's go
Then we heard running of course our two other kids are awake now yay.Jungkook went to go get ready and I admired his butt but got scolded by kay.Saying that he shouldn't do that and had a huge argument about butts.Then it all went to hell.Jennie opened a floor bag and dropped it kay colored on jimin's face.I'm a fairy princess.Then I heard a gasp I looked up and saw him perfect that's all I can say.Well I guess I'm going to have to reschedule our date right now I'm getting dragged by Jungkook from the ear.While Jennie and Kay are screaming sacrifice.I love my family even if their crazy.And now I'm going to die bye cruel world.
————————————————————————
418 words
I don't even have any ideas anymore I think I rushed it to much but it isn't finishhhhhed yet also one of my best friends broke up with her controlling boyfriend he ended up punching a wall,cried,and pushed her it was hilarious to me