Time to relax

Mark put a small bandage on Jackie's hand.And put her to bed he walked toward his bed and saw his husband and their youngest snuggled into the side of the bed.

"Jackson we need to put her to bed",he whispered.

"Five more minutes mom"

"Dork",he said grabbing jasmin and carrying her to her bed.

He laid down and pushed himself into Jackson's arms.

"Night"

"Mark and Jackson get up",Jin said opening the windows.

He walked into every room and woke everyone up.He made eggs and toast and heated up baby bottles.

"Jinyoung go put on socks your going to get sick"

"Namjoon fix your tie you have a meeting"

"Bambam off those shades your inside"

"Namjin go wake up your siblings"

He was busy everyday and today was even more busy.Namjoon had a meeting about a new artist joining the company.Namjin and namseok had piano lessons from yoongi.Namgi and Mia had a dentist appointment.And moonbin had gotten sick during the night.

He also had to prepare everyone breakfast,lunch,and dinner.He sat down on the couch his swollen feet your killing him.He wondered why namjoon hadn't left him.He barely had time to be with namjoon.Thats why when he does namjoon goes crazy which leads to more kids.Thats why he made up his ming to get fixed.

He also questioned namjoon's love for him.Just look at me he thought I'm fat and can't do anything.He hadn't noticed he was crying until he saw namjoon wiping them away.

"Jinnie relax look I will take you to a spa and pick you up just don't over think I know your tired and worried about everyone your always helping others look I think that we should go on vacation just you me and the kids okay",Jin nodded and got up.

"Go get ready",Jin nodded and walked up stairs.

Namjoon fixed the table and got everyone seated.

"Okay everyone today is relaxation day for Jin he's always helping us and putting us before himself and I'm worried for his health and the baby sometimes he forgets that he pregnant so please try to do some stuff alone",everyone agreed and served themselves.

Jin walked downstairs he was wearing a pink oversized hoodie.He look so adorable namjoon smiled widely his dimples on full display.He got up and kissed him on the cheek.Jin blushed and sat down.Jaebum served him a plate and gave him a cup of juice.

They all started eating.

"Okay I will clean the dishes",yugyeom said.

"I will help",bam bam said getting up and getting everyone's plates.

"Come on babe let's go",Jin and namjoon got into their car and drove away.

Jin started to get flashbacks from when he went to their first ultrasound with namjoon.

"Hyung are you sure we're going the right way",Jin chuckled.

It had been one week since they found out jin was pregnant.It wasn't a surprise to anyone they had just left their honeymoon.Jin of course went crazy he was so happy he was dancing all over the place.While namjoon was crying tears of joy.He was also worried about everything would he be a good father.Would be a good husband to Jin during the pregnancy.What if Jin has a miscarriage.

But of course he went back to his senses after Jin kissed him with so much passion.

"Namjoon of course this is the right way we are following the nurse",namjoon mentally slapped himself.