Reveal part2

Everybody sat around the table.Both Jungkook and taehyung were at the middle with the cake.Since there was only one cake that meant both babies had the same gender.Everybody was arguing about the genders wanting to be right.

"Okay ready",Jungkook asked.

"Hurry up I want cake",Jackie screamed.

"Okay okay"

Both taehyung and Jungkook grabbed the large silver knife ready.They cut a piece and took it out everyone gasped.

"It's blue",they all yelled.

"Here",Jackson said giving 2000 won to bambam.

"Yes I can't wait to go shopping",yugyeom said grabbing the 2000 won from bam bam.

Everyone started getting cake laughing and trying to come up with names.

"I think we should name one of them kimchi",taehyung said earning him a slap in the head.

"We are not calling our child after food",taehyung pouted.

"Papa I wanted a sister",jimin said pouting.

"Yeah give my daughter a sister",jiminie said.

All the kids ran outside and played .While the adults talked about adult things.Jin with his puns and jimin dying of laughter from them.Jungkook giggled but stopped when he felt the one of the babies kick.He smiled and grabbed taehyung's hand and placed it where the baby had kicked.Taehyung didn't have any reaction until he felt the small little bump hit his hand.

His eyes sparkled moonjung crawled into taehyung's lap.He snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.Jungkook smiled and leaned into taehyung.Jin watched the two and grabbed moonjung carefully trying not wake the baby up.

He put him on namjoon's lap who was also carrying Mia.Jin looked around he smiled widely.He sat down next to namjoon.

"Hey babe",Jin asked.

"Yeah"

"Do you regret something's",namjoon looked at him and then to everyone.

"Nope not at all",the smiled and cuddled their two youngest and their unborn baby were squished in between.

"Namjoon I think this will be our last baby I'm kinda tired of carrying babies all the time"

"Yeah but we love making them",he earned a slap.

The taekook couple laughed but the cute moment was over when they heard a loud wail.

"Jimin!",Jungkook screamed while taehyung ran over to her and tried to pry her off her cousin.

"Don't make me get the spray bottle",he screamed.

"Jackie I told you don't take away her toy she will bite you",mark said to the small girl holding her arm.

"Sorry mark",Jungkook said scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine I better go calm her down"

"I can't wait for these babies to be here",Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Me too",taehyung said hugging me.

"Umm dad Namgi kissed Jennie",taehyung turned around quickly.

He ran toward Jennie who was still shocked.

"No no no to young for love",taehyung picked up Jennie and stomped toward Jungkook with a pout.

"Tae your squishing our daughter"

"I don't care she is to young"

"Daddy I can't breath"

Well there is part two
Thanks to the people who vote and comment on my stories and sorry for not posting much the story I got inspiration from was deleted