Sweetie (12)

The  Quidditch world cup was a sticky subject for Cosette. She wanted to go because all her friends would be, and the event itself seemed fun, but she wasn't a huge fan of quidditch. Even Darcy who had begrudgingly forgiven Cosette was going with her family, and she didn't like quidditch at all. In Cosette's case, it was just difficult for her to keep up considering it was mostly a commentation sport. 

She hadn't gone over to the Weasleys house during the break, for the same reason that she had trouble with quidditch. It was hard for her to keep up when there was so much going on, and for that reason, Ginny would come over to her house when she was staying with her mom. She hadn't hung out with Fred or George because she didn't know how to tell them that she wanted to hang out with them separately. Ginny told her that even Lee had them both over at the same time.

That confused her, and she asked Ginny why no one separated them if they have such different interests and enjoyed different things.  When she asked that it was Ginny's turn to be confused, and she asked Cosette to explain, which she did. Fred was more active when it came to hanging out, meaning that he liked to play games or run around, and while George liked that too, he also liked to just talk or maybe walk around or make something. Ginny was surprised that Cosette had picked up on that so quickly, but pleased none the less that she saw her brothers as two people instead of one, as most people did. She offered to bring it up for her to them, which she excepted. 

She couldn't stop herself from admitting to Ginny that she also wanted to spend time with George alone. She was pleased that Ginny understood what she meant by that and didn't interrogate her about why because she already knew. It wasn't hard to guess by the way she blushed, and Ginny was happy about that too. All too soon Ginny had to go because Cosette would be going to her dads and she would be going to the World Cup.

At dinner that night, Ginny sat across from Fred and George which made them raise an eyebrow. Normally she would have sat near Hermione who was at the other end of the table, so they knew something was up and figured it had to do with Cosette. They were worried that she didn't want to see them.

"Did you figure out why Cosette hasn't come over?" George asked her curiously. 

"I did, and turns out that you two worried for nothing because her reason is actually really sweet," Ginny answered, "She wants to hang out with you two separate and didn't know how to say it."

"Separate?" Molly asked curiously from her seat next to Ginny. She was very curious about Cosette and had quite a few theories just like her parents did.

"Yeah, one because she has trouble keeping up, that you know already," She answered, "And the second reason is that you guys like different things."

"Really?" They asked together. They knew that they liked different things but they didn't think that anyone else did. Of course, Cosette of all people would be the one to figure it out.

"That is very sweet," Molly said with a smile, 

"How did she say we were different?" Fred asked curiously. 

"Have you ever sat down with her and not talked the whole time?" George asked him jokingly.

"No, have you?" He asked back.

"All the time."

"Doesn't that get boring?" He asked curiously.

"No," He answered, blushing at the way his mom was looking at him. She could tell there was more to his feelings than he was letting on. 

Molly just smiled and turned away. Everything about Cosette seemed perfect, and perfect for her son too. She had only begun hearing about her not long ago and was already wondering if she was her son's soulmate. The thought of it scared her and excited her at the same time. Bill had yet to meet his, that she knew of at least, so if his soulmate really was Cosette then it would be a new experience for all of them.  She remembered what it was like when she found out Arthur was her soulmate, and the hesitance that went along with it, which was why she didn't ask him about it as she wanted too.

Remus woke Cosette up rather early the next morning and she had no idea why. That was until he explained that they were, in fact, going to the Quidditch cup, but he didn't get her a ticket. She was confused by that until he told her that she would be spending the time before and after the game with the Weasleys. Molly and Arthur knew that they were going, and he and Sirius would go as well and watch the game. Sirius would stay in his animagus form of course, except when he wanted to talk to Harry. Harry didn't know that Cosette was his daughter yet, because Sirius was waiting for the right time to bring it up, seeing that a letter was not the proper way to do so.

Cosette got up and dressed quickly, feeling very excited to see her friends. She would visit Darcy too eventually, but she spent a lot of time with Darcy lately to make up for the fact that she had lied to her. She found herself fretting over what she was going to wear, and she knew it was because George was going to be there. She ended up with just a plain t-shirt and jeans, making sure to keep her necklace safely underneath like she always did. To spice up her simple outfit, she stuck a few pastel pink flowers into the braids in her hair to match the color of her shoes. Her finishing touch was to add her newest shimmery eyeshadow onto her eyes just for fun.

Appreating to the cup was awkward, considering that Sirius had to be in dog form and appreated at the same time. Remus carried dog-Sirius in his arms while Cosette held onto his shoulder which made the trip uncomfortable and borderline dangerous. They all made it in one piece though which was a relief. As they walked to where the Darcy's Tent was supposed to be, Remus told Cosette that Arthur was there, as well as the older two brothers that she hadn't met, and as far as he knew they knew sign language as well. He also told her that none of them knew that she was going to be there except Arthur and that they would head there while everyone was at the game as to surprise them when they got back. She was excited.