VII. Haunted

COLD LITTLE HEART
haunted

TAMARA HAD A ROUGH TIME FALLING ASLEEP after everting that has happened and everything she has just discovered

First: Vampires exist.
Second: The Salvatore's are indeed vampires.
Third: Damon is the one responsible for all of the animal's attacks thats been happening in Mystic Falls recently.
Fourth: Vicki Donovan is now a vampire.

All Tamara wanted to do is to fall back to sleep and ignore all that's happening, but it was now time to get up because the sun has now risen. As she got up, she stumbles to go to her bathroom as she was still half asleep. Once she finishes brushing her teeth, and washing her face, and look at herself in the mirror and observe herself. She looks extremely tired, and the first thing she did was get her concealer to hide the tired bags.

She put on a dress that had rose printed on it that reach above her knees, with her long black boots. Not exactly in the mood to do her hair nicely, she put it in a messy bun.

As she was walking out of her room, she felt a buzz in her hand. She looks down and saw that it was Elena.

Hey, I'm going to pick you up for school. I'll be there in about five minutes.

Tamara was surprised that Elena was going to school today after everything that happened, and also since Stefan and Elena broke up last night.

Okay... I'll see you then. Tamara quickly replies before heading downstairs towards the kitchen. Usually every morning she would see her mother and brother eating breakfast, but they weren't down here.

"Here's your lunch Tamara." Tamara looked up and saw that her maid was handing her the lunch pail.

"Where is everyone?" Tamara asks confusingly as she put her lunch in her bag.

"Your mother and father are at the Grill talking with the Sheriff, and your brother went to school early," Lucy explains.

Tamara gave her a confused look. Why would her parents be at the Grill so early in the day?

"Shall I prepare you breakfast?" Lucy added asking the youngest Lockwood.

"No need, I'm meeting Elena in a couple of minutes. Plus, I'm not really in the mood to eat right now." Lucy nodded not questioning before wishing Tamara a good day at school. Tamara put on her coat as she headed outside, and simultaneously that's when Elena pull up.

"Morning," Tamara mumbles getting in her car.

"Hey, how are you?" Elena asks her.