XX. The Last Day

COLD LITTLE HEART
the last day

ALL TAMARA WANTED TO DO WAS TO WALLOW IN HER ROOM, alone with no distractions

ALL TAMARA WANTED TO DO WAS TO WALLOW IN HER ROOM, alone with no distractions. She was in no mood what so ever to be present with anybody else. But, of course there was no time for her to sit and lounge all day. People lives are at stake, including hers and that needs to her her first priority. Meaning she can't think about Damon, even though he's going to be there at the Boarding House. Tamara never experience an actual break up before, and she never thought it would feel like this.

She never realize how much she cared for Damon until she practically broke up with him.

A few months ago, if someone would've ask her if she would be heartbroken over Damon Salvatore she would have laughed right at their faces. It's crazy how a couple of months can change for someone, or someone's lives.

Tamara reluctantly got up from her bed and got ready for today. She was meeting the others at the Boarding House early today to discuss the plan with Elijah.

She put on a top and jeans with a cardigan sweater, not really caring how she looked, as she put her hair in a low bun. Before going inside the bathroom to brush her teeth and putting on a little amount of makeup, to make it look like she doesn't look physically horrendous.

Once she made it to the Boarding House, she open the door and she immediately saw Elena, Stefan, and Elijah in the living room with them.

"Hey, how are you?" Elena ask her with concern in her eyes. She was obviously regarding to the breakup.

Tamara didn't say anything as she just shrugs her shoulders, not really in the mood to talk right now.

"Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse," Elijah broke the silence as he changed the subject.

"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake and that it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus," Stefan says to Elijah who nods.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting but if he breaks it, then he'll become a hybrid," Elijah informs them.

As Elijah speaks, Damon also enters the room and she can feel his eyes boring into hers, but she continues to look on the ground.

"Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today, with Bonnie," Damon buts into the conversation as he join the others.

"Damon..." Stefan trails off as he glances towards Elena and then to Tamara.

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying," Elena tells him sternly.