XIX. Klaus

COLD LITTLE HEART
klaus

TAMARA WENT BACK UPSTAIRS TO DAMON'S ROOM, not wanting him to be suspicious of her absences

TAMARA WENT BACK UPSTAIRS TO DAMON'S ROOM, not wanting him to be suspicious of her absences. They decided to come back down here early in the morning while Stefan and Damon are still sleeping. But, they'll have to be extremely quiet due to their super hearing.

She slowly open her eyes and the first thing she saw was Damon's closed eyes. Her body was facing towards him as his body was raising up and down. She like it when she watches him sleep, and not in a creepy way. She likes it when he looks peaceful with no worries.

Tamara look at the clock and it was almost six o'clock. She look back at Damon before slowly making her way out of his bed. She stood up and grab her shoes, she was still wearing the outfit she wore the day beforehand.

Tamara silently creep out of his big room as she made her way downstairs towards the cellar.

Elena was still waiting on Elijah as she was sitting down against the wall.

"Morning," Tamara greets her.

Elena look up from her spot and gave her a small smile.

"Were you up all night?" Tamara ask as she sat down next to her.

"Like I could go to sleep with everything that's going on," Elena sigh.

"Well, hopefully Elijah will forget and forgive and provide us any useful answers," Tamara mumbles as she watch the dead not dead corpse.

Immediately, they hear Elijah's body gasps for air and Elena rushes over to him.

"Elijah," She greets him in concern.

Elijah, however, looks as if he's in shock as he gasps out.

"Katerina," He then started to violently attempts to get up. Elena crawls back against the wall as Elijah's bones begin to crack into place as he tries to stand up.

"Elijah it's Elena," Elena tries to calm him down with no luck.

"I can't breathe. What's happening here?" Elijah continues to gasp in pain and as he rushes to the door where Tamara stood, she flinch as he slams into an invisible seal. Elijah looks around confused.

"I can't be in this house," He gasp out.

Tamara eyes then realize what he meant.

"You're not invited in," Tamara spoke up.

"Then get me out of here," Elijah groans and then he rushes out of the cellar, he succeeds and before they know it, Elijah's out of the house. Elena and Tamara run after him and once Elijah realizes what's going on, he tries to turn back inside the house to attack Elena and Tamara, but the seal on the house doesn't allow him to.

"What happened—" He begins to ask them, but Tamara put her finger to her lips.

"Shh," Tamara tell him before tapping her ear and pointing upstairs.