XIII. Children of the Damned

COLD LITTLE HEART
children of the damned

TAMARA ENDED UP HEADING BACK TO HER HOUSE, because her mom wanted her to come home, this made Elena a little worried but she understood, but she feel comfortable sleeping alone so she went to the Boarding house to spend the night with Stefan

TAMARA ENDED UP HEADING BACK TO HER HOUSE, because her mom wanted her to come home, this made Elena a little worried but she understood, but she feel comfortable sleeping alone so she went to the Boarding house to spend the night with Stefan. Tamara was so warn out over what happened last night with the now dead dead vampire. Luckily it was a weekend meaning she could finally sleep in after everything that has happened, but unfortunately she wouldn't get what she hope for.

She felt something touching her face, and she swiped what ever was on her face with her eyes still closed, but the thing was back on her face. With a reluctant sigh, she open her eyes and she was met with a pair of blue eyes. She let out a loud 'yelp' as she jump in her bed.

Damon was leaning on his elbow looking at Tamara while looking amuse at her reaction, as if he knew she would react this way.

"Damon! You scared me!" She exclaims then she immediately went silent not wanting to wake up her parents and brother.

"Wouldn't be the first time." He said giving her his signature smirk. She roll her eyes before getting up from her bed, not wanting to be in the same bed as him.

"What are you doing here? It's seven in the morning, Damon." She complain still feeling a little drowsy as she woke up so suddenly.

"I take it that you're not a morning person I assume." He rhetorically said knowing her state. She just glared at him as she crosses her arms waiting for him to answer her question.

"You need to come over. We're talking about the tomb stuff, and I recall that you want to partake in this." She rolls her yes as she at down on the edge of her bed.

"You could've call you know." She mumbles.

"But, this wouldn't have happened." He said addressing to what happened earlier.

"Can you leave so I can get ready." She said, she was certainly not a morning person and she does not want to see him early in the morning.

"Why would I want to leave?" He innocently ask as a smirk form on his face.

"Leave, I'll drive myself to the Boarding house." He roll his eyes before getting up from her bed.

"See you later princess," He said before jumping out of her window with no complications before he disappear from sight.
•••
Tamara was very much did not feel like leaving her room, specifically her bed, because it was so early in the morning, but she had to leave and go to the Boarding house. Before she could knock on the door, Damon's already grabbed her arm and dragging Tamara up the stairs.

"Um, oww." Tamara said.

"Sorry," He slightly smirks as he loosen his grip on her. Soon after, we reach the front of a bedroom door and Damon motions for me to be quiet, I raise an eyebrow in confusion but go along with it anyways. Damon silently opens the door and I see my friend and Stefan laying in his bed, post-hookup.