VI. Plan B

COLD LITTLE HEART
plan b

TAMARA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

TAMARA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. She knew that Damon has strong and intense feelings for her and she that he wanted to be with her. Tamara didn't know exactly what she was so hesitant on why she doesn't want to be with. Maybe because of the impulsive temper he gets and when something doesn't go his way he lashes out without thinking of the repercussions. Or maybe perhaps he has hurt her in the past when he was in love with Katherine, and he would go to the lengths just to reunite with her. Or maybe it's just the fact he's a vampire in general.

She doesn't know what type of future she would have with him if she decides to be with him. Would she have to become a vampire also to be with him? Does she want to be a vampire? Tamara shook her head at the thought, she doesn't have the time nor energy to even be thinking about that right.

Tamara turn off the light in her bathroom as she exits it out, and enter back to her room. Not before letting out a short gasp when she saw the blue eye vampire himself laying on her bed. After their kiss last night, she didn't know what to say or do. She immediately told him goodnight and left the Boarding house. Pathetic move, she knows but she didn't know what else to do. This was all too new for her, and she never been in a committed relationship before.

"Hello princess," Damon smirks at her reaction.

"What are you doing here?" She ask him as she put her hand over her heart, and she felt it raising, and not because he scared her.

"What? I can't see my favorite girl?" He ask as he got up from her bed and walk towards her. Her heart began to race the closer her got.

"Am I making you nervous?" He whisper into her ear as they were chest to chest.

"Damon..." She trails off as he wrap his hands around her waist.

"Hmmm," He reply as he put his head into the crook of her neck. She couldn't help but lean into him, it felt nice.

"I have to get ready," She mumbles into his embrace.

"I have other things in mind," He mutters as he began to kiss down on her neck. Tamara tried her best to pull away, but Damon wasn't going to let go of her quite yet. He started to trail up from her neck to her lips. Tamara sigh into the kiss as she began to kiss him back as if she was in some sort of trance. This time it was intense yet passionate. She move her hands to his hair as he began to walk towards her bed without breaking their kiss.

She felt her back on her bed as Damon was hovering above her, they were very much focus on each other until Tamara open her eyes and read the clock.

"Damon I really have to get dress," Tamara said through their kiss but Damon ignored her as he trail down back towards her neck.

"Damon I'm serious, I have to go help my mom with the charity. Also you need to check up on Liz," Tamara continues and Damon let out a low groaned as he reluctantly releases her and she quickly get up from her bed.