XII. The Descent

COLD LITTLE HEART
the descent

TAMARA WALK WITH ELENA TO THE BOARDING HOUSE THE NEXT DAY

TAMARA WALK WITH ELENA TO THE BOARDING HOUSE THE NEXT DAY. After Tamara's "argument" Damon, she told him that she wanted to go to sleep, and he soon left after that. She wanted to see how Rose is doing with her bite wound growing more and more. As for Elena, she wanted to see Stefan.

They were immediately greeted by Damon who open the door for them.

"I'll see you later," Elena tells Tamara before heading upstairs to find Stefan.

"Hey," Tamara says as she gave Damon a small smile as she walks inside.

"Hello to you too," Damon reply back.

"How's Rose?" Tamara ask.

"Still horrible," Damon informs her. Right on cue, they hear a series of coughs elicit from someone's throat as they walk into the room.

"Hello," She greets them with a warm smile, even though the rest of her looks cold and weak.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Tamara ask softly.

"Better," She nods before another coughing fit starts.

Tamara look at Damon with a concerned expression and he nods before getting off the lounge and walking over to help Rose. Damon helps Rose sit down on the couch.

"Are you hungry?"

"Starving, actually," She tells her.

"I'll get you a blood bag," Damon informs before leaving. It was silent between them before Rose spoke up in her weak voice.

"You two are good together," Rose states.

"Oh we're not a couple," Tamara clarifies quickly shaking her head.

"Tell that to him," Rose points out. Tamara scoff at her comment but look down at the ground covering her flushing face.

"The two of you have something that I haven't seen between two people in a very long time," Rose continues.

"You're very poetic," Tamara smiles as she sat down on the couch.

"I'm dying so why not?" She chuckles.

"You're not going to die," Damon says as he came back to the parlor room with blood bag. Tamara looks up at him, and Damon gave her a small smile indicating that he overheard what they were talking about.