VIII. Rose

COLD LITTLE HEART
rose

TAMARA FELT HERSELF BEING SHAKEN BY SOMEONE, and in a very frantically way

TAMARA FELT HERSELF BEING SHAKEN BY SOMEONE, and in a very frantically way. She was having a hard time actually opening her eyes due to the pain she as feeling throughout her body and her head. Especially with everything happening last night of her being link to Katherine.

"Tamara, Tamara. Please wake up. You have to wake up." She hears Elena's urgent voice trying to wake Tamara up. Suddenly, Tamara slowly open her eyes and her eyes meet with Elena's.

"Elena?" Tamara mumbles as she rubs her head. She began to look around and immediately notice that they were in an unfamiliar room. That's when Tamara started to panic too. The memories came speeding back to her. Someone hit her head and kidnapped her. She look down and saw that she was still wearing her bloody dress from the masquerade, alongside of Damon's suit jacket. Her once neat pull back pony tail was now loose and strands of her hair was all over her face.

"Where are we?" Tamara adds looking back at Elena. Before she could reply she saw two unfamiliar male and female walking inside the room. The female look extremely shock when she look at the two young girls on the couch.

"Oh my god you guys look exactly like them," The female states. Tamara immediately knew what she meant also meaning that she's vampire.

"But we're not. Please, whatever you-" Elena starts off but the female cuts her off.

"Be quiet!" She yells.

"But we're not Katherine and Anastasia. I'm Tamara Lockwood and this Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this," Tamara says in a pleading tone.

"I know who you guys are. I said be quiet!" She shouts again.

"What do you want?" Elena questions again. The female suddenly walks towards the two girls and slaps Elena unconscious as she fell back on the couch.

"Elena!" Tamara exclaims.

"I suggest you be quiet," The female threaten her before leaving the room. As the two of them went upstairs, Tamara look back at Elena to make sure she was fully okay. She saw that Elena was breathing and she let out a sigh in relief.

Tamara took the opportunity to go investigate of what those two were up to. They were obviously vampires and they know that they're not Katherine or Anastasia, indicating that they know they're the doppelgängers of them. She knew that she was seeing extremely dumb by doing this, but she needed to know what was going to happen to them.

Tamara look at Elena one last time before slowly getting up from the couch and walk out of the room and up a flight of stairs in the main entrance of the house. She stop outside one of the rooms where as she was hearing their voices.