XIII. Daddy Issues

COLD LITTLE HEART
daddy issues

TAMARA WAS SUDDENLY AWOKEN by the noise of her cellphone ringing from her night stand besides her

TAMARA WAS SUDDENLY AWOKEN by the noise of her cellphone ringing from her night stand besides her. Reluctantly, she groans as she accept the call without looking at the caller ID. Usually, she would "ignore" the call and go back to sleep, but considering with everything happening, she never knows what's going to happen.

"Hello?" Tamara mumbles through the phone as her eyes were still shut.

"Princess have I awaken your deep slumber?" The familiar voice ask. Tamara immediately open her eyes in shock. She was pretty sure that Damon would still be in his distant state of mood, but he seems as if he's back to normal. Or he's hiding how he truly feels.

"Damon? Why are calling so early?" She ask in her sleepy tone as she look at the clock. It read 7:43 and it was still early in the morning, at least for her.

"Oh cmon you can't sleep the whole day away," She could practically hear the smirk on his face.

"I would go inside your room, but your window is lock, and I don't want to break it...again," Tamara let out a confuse expression when he said "again" but she let it go. She didn't want to know.

"You're here?"

"Yep, now can you let me in? I'm freezing," He sarcastically says and Tamara rolls her eye but she obey as she got up from her comfortable bed. She walk towards the window and as she open it, she saw Damon's figure down below as he smirkingly wave at her. She shook her head as she step aside for him to enter. In sudden speed, Damon got inside Tamara's room effortlessly with a blink of an eye.

"Good morning," He smirks as he went towards her bed and lay down.

"Don't you have your own room and bed?" Tamara ask as she cross her arms.

"Mmmm but yours is so much better," He says giving her a lustful stare.

"Why are you here?" Tamara change subject attempting to ignore his lustful look.

"I've been thinking about last night, about what you said," He starts off and Tamara immediately stiffen. Was he addressing about Rose's death? Did he want to talk about it?

"About what?" Tamara ask him softly trying not to set him off as she sat down next to him on the bed.

Without speaking, Damon sat up from the headboard and wrap his arms around Tamara's waist, and pulls her into his chest.

"You said that we are.... friends," Damon said rolling his eyes at the end.

"Ummm yeah," Tamara trails off not knowing where he was leading to.