I. Return

COLD LITTLE HEART
return

TAMARA'S EYES WIDEN AT THE SIGHT BEFORE HER, as she was walking towards the kitchen she saw John planted down on the ground with blood all over and around him, and she notice that his fingers were chopped off of him

"Oh my god!" Tamara gasp as she immediately grabs a kitchen towel and place it on his hands, applying pressure onto it. She quickly grab the kitchen phone on the counter and dial 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" The woman asks over the phone.

"Hi, I need an ambulance to 2104 Maple Street, my friend's uncle been hurt," Tamara said urgently trying to sound as calm and clear so the woman can understand her.

The lady replies telling her that one was on its way, and Tamara look at John whose eyes become wide with fear. He tries to tell her something, but she couldn't make it out.

"What?" Tamara ask confused.

"Behind you!" John yells, and Tamara eyes widen in fear as she quickly turn around, but there's nothing there.

Turning back around, she sees a knife on the kitchen top and grab it before slowly entering the hallway. All of a sudden Tamara feel a whirl of wind behind her which frightens her. She turn back around and once again, nothing is there before Tamara hear the door open and close which makes her jump.

Tamara start making my way back to John when the door opens against. In a panic, Tamara turn quickly with the knife pointed only to see Elena.

"Tamara?" she questions as she notices the knife if her hand.

Breathing heavily Tamara tell her, "John's hurt, the ambulance is on the way, someone was in the house, and I don't know who it was, and, and..."

"Tamara, it's okay, calm down" Elena says softly before taking the knife out of her hand, "Where's Jeremy?" she asks.

"You said that you were going to check up on him," Tamara states.

"What? I've never said that," She said confusedly.

"Yes you did, you told me that Caroline was in the hospital and that you were going to tell Jermey that we're leaving," Tamara informs her, but this made Elena even more confuse.

"Wait What? Caroline is in the hospital?" Elena ask worriedly. Tamara tilted her head, Why was she acting so strangely.

"Look, John is hurt and someone was here and attack him, and I don't know who," Tamara informs more clearly referring back to what she was telling her.