XXII. As I Lay Dying

COLD LITTLE HEART
as i lay dying

IT WAS NOW THE NEXT DAY, AND TAMARA was coped up in her room

IT WAS NOW THE NEXT DAY, AND TAMARA was coped up in her room. After the funeral yesterday, she wanted to be alone with her own thoughts and went back to her home. She spent her time sulking, crying, and reminiscing about the past. Tamara never had the chance to really dwell on her father's passing, but now everything is hitting her all at once and she can't control it.

She keeps rehashing Jenna's death over and over in her head. It's different when you hear about someone passing, than actually witnessing someone dying before your eyes. Or murder in this case.

She never saw her father's death, and she's glad she didn't. If she would've have seen that, she'll probably be even more sad and traumatized.

Tamara was sitting on the bench window as she look outside. She pull her knees up onto her chest and lean her head on the window.

Suddenly, Tamara eyes trail down on the ground outside and saw Damon looking up her

Suddenly, Tamara eyes trail down on the ground outside and saw Damon looking up her. He signal her for him to come inside. Tamara let out a sigh as she stood up and open the window.

In a split second, Damon was standing in her room.

"It'll get easier...but you knew that," He states softly.

"What are you doing here?" Tamara mutters as she meets his eyes. She hasn't spoken with Damon since yesterday during the funeral. She didn't have the opportunity to speak with him since he left early.

"I want to apologize," Damon starts off.

"Damon..." She trails off.

"Please, Princess. Feeding you my blood, I was wrong," He admits regretfully.

"Yes, you were. But, it doesn't even matter since I wasn't even apart of the sacrifice in the first place," Tamara sighs as she sat down on her bed.

"Yeah, Stefan told me about that," Damon stood in front of her.

"I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but... I need it," Damon pleads her.