X. The Sacrifice

COLD LITTLE HEART
sacrifice

TAMARA COULDN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT

TAMARA COULDN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT. She kept on tossing and turning throughout her sleep, and she wasn't able to get the amount of sleep that she wanted. She was feeling guilty about how things were last night between her and Damon. All she could picture was Damon's hurt face planted on her brain. It was a very unpleasant thing to see if she admits.

Tamara was already wide awake when she receive a text from Elena telling her to meet her at her house as soon as possible. Not wasting any time, Tamara quickly got ready for today once she left from her bed.

She notice the bags under her eyes and she quickly apply concealer, not wanting people to ask her why she look the way she does.

As she headed downstairs she notice that no one was up, not even her maid was here once she left the house. She was feeling really hungry since she spent all her time at the tomb yesterday, and the only meal she has was breakfast. She decided to fix herself a quick fruit smoothie juice and she poured it into a to go cup. She needed something to fill her up before she passes out from lack up food in her system.

Once she left her house she immediately headed towards the Gilbert's residence. Tamara instantly notice Damon's car park in front of the house, knowing that Stefan and Damon were here.

Tamara got out from her car with her drink in her hand as she let out a huge sigh before knocking on the door. Usually, she just walks in because she's always done that, but she wanted to stall some time from seeing Damon.

The door was open by Elena, and she took a step back for Tamara to walk inside. She notice Damon and Stefan standing next to each other in the kitchen. Tamara did not make eye contact with Damon, even though for the first time, she was in the wrong and not him.

"Hey," Tamara greets them politely. Stefan gave her a smile and Damon didn't say anything. He was still upset.

"What's wrong?" Tamara ask wanting to know why they were all here. Tamara follow Elena into the kitchen where they both sat down on the kitchen chairs.

"They went to see Katherine," Elena explains.

"What happened?" Tamara ask curiously.

"Katherine said that if we get her out of the tomb then she'll hand over the moonstone and leave Mystic Falls for good," Stefan informs her.

"You don't believe her do you?" Elena questions and Stefan shakes his head no.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone," Damon replies, speaking for the first time.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break," Stefan adds.

"No spell, no doppelganger sacrifice. You two will live," Damon says looking at Tamara.