XV. The Dinner Party

COLD LITTLE HEART
the dinner party

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY AND TAMARA was heading towards the Salvatore's Boarding house

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY AND TAMARA was heading towards the Salvatore's Boarding house. She was still upset that Tyler has left town, and she also didn't want her mom to ask where he went, because honestly she didn't even know. Tamara has to keep reminding herself that this was for the better. He needs to learn how to cope and learn how to be a werewolf. She just hopes that he's safe.

"Damon?" Tamara calls out as she enter inside.

"Up here princess!" Damon calls out from upstairs. Tamara walk upstairs and enter his bedroom. She saw Damon on the phone in the bathroom and so she made her way on top of Damon's ginormous bed and sat criss cross on the middle of his bed as she overheard his conversation.

"Well I showered, I've shaved, had breakfast-" Damon walk out of the bathroom with his phone to his ear. He gave Tamara a smile and peck her lips.

"Just saw Tamara, I'm very relaxed," Damon continues as he winks at her.

"I did hear one piece of good news though. Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night," Tamara glared at him a threw one of his pillows which Damon easily caught with his free.

"Please Princess I'm on the phone with Stefan," Damon sarcastically says and Tamara just glared at him.

"Well, I heard it from Sheriff Forbes, who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood, thus, ending our werewolf chapter, bringing us to..."

The Elijah problem.

"Exactly," He smirks.

"Well I got a crafty little dagger," Tamara remember Damon telling her last night that John gave him the weapon to kill Elijah and that he was going to have a chat with Katherine.

"Oh trust me Stefan. I'm gonna dot all my t's. I don't want any surprises," Damon says seriously at the end. If there's one thing Tamara learnt about Damon, he hates surprises.

"Yes, Stefan, I've become you. How tragic for both of us. Got to run. I have a murder to plan. Busy day," Damon smirks as he hangs up the phone.

"Murder plan?" Tamara questions.

"I have to execute the perfect plan in order to kill Elijah," He answers her simply. Tamara rolls her eyes but she didn't say anything.

"Are you Okay Princess?" Damon ask softly addressing the Tyler leaving.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I actually had the chance to say goodbye to him," Tamara sighs as Damon sat down while he play the ends of her hair.

"Do you know why he left?" He ask.

"He said that he needed to learn how to deal with being a werewolf. And Jules is the only person that can do just that," Tamara explains as she leans into him. Damon wrap his arm around her comforting her.