XXI. The Sun Also Rises

COLD LITTLE HEART
the sun also rises

TAMARA WAS CONTEMPLATING IF SHE SHOULD TELL ELENA about not being apart of the sacrifice with her

TAMARA WAS CONTEMPLATING IF SHE SHOULD TELL ELENA about not being apart of the sacrifice with her. She just wanted to utter the words out, but with Klaus' minion, Greta, she couldn't risk it. Klaus threaten her if she told anyone, she'll regret it. Tamara tried to distract herself by observing Jenna. It has been a few moments since she woke up, and Elena and Tamara were both relief yet terrified.

There's still a chance to save Jenna from dying again, but she'll just have to live her life as a vampire now. Stefan and hopefully Damon will help her and guide her of being vampire. The only way to get through this was to have hope.

"Ow, my head. What is wrong with me?" Jenna moans in pain as she questions the two girls. She clutched her head and stood up.

"Do you remember what happened?" Elena ask softly.

"You called me, you sounded so scared and I guess I should have realised that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me, I think it was a, a vampire," Jenna answers and her eyes widen as she does. That is what Klaus told Katherine to do earlier ago. She was the one who gave Jenna the call, pretending to be Elena.

"Klaus, it was Klaus," Tamara informs her. Jenna's face went from confuse to worried.

"He made me drink his blood and I don't remember anything after that," She begins to look around, anxiety taking over her.

"Where are we? What happened?"

"We're at the quarry, he brought us here," Elena held her hand for comfort.

"Why don't I remember anything?" Jenna asks them confused.

"Do you remember, when I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" Elena sighs.

Jenna nods, "Yeah. If you die with vampire blood in your system, it's..." She trails off as she realizes what's happening.

"Oh, god. He killed me!"

"Jenna, listen to me, it's going to be okay. We'll get you out of here," Tamara assures her softly.

"I'm a vampire?" She asks them.

Before either of them answer, the witch interrupts, "And I bet you're hungry," before walking over. Elena tries to grab a sharp rock that's nearby to get it out of the witch's hand, but once she notices, she sends Elena flying back with a wave of her hand and Tamara watch in shock as she watch her lands painfully a few feet away.

Tamara was about to race towards her, but the witch stop her.

"Even though I can't kill you, I can hurt you," Greta threatens her.