VI. Smells Like Teen Spirit

COLD LITTLE HEART
smells like teen spirit

AFTER ENCOUNTERING NO HUMANITY STEFAN LAST NIGHT, Tamara needed to go home after months of not seeing her mom

AFTER ENCOUNTERING NO HUMANITY STEFAN LAST NIGHT, Tamara needed to go home after months of not seeing her mom. She really wanted to spend time with Damon, but she really missed her mom. But, Damon being Damon he insisted that he would come with her.

"Damon, it really is fine. You don't have to come," Tamara tells him as they were heading towards the door.

"A, you don't have a ride. B, Klaus is still out there and there's no way in hell that I'm leaving you by yourself and C, I missed you...so much. I want to spend the time we've lost together," Damon sweetly explains to her as he grab her hands into his.

Tamara gave him a small smile, "Me too."

He smile back at her before leaning in. They haven't kissed each other since the night she left which was when he was bit.

His lips met hers as he slowly moved them together. Damon wrap his arms around her waist as he went deeper into the kiss. Tamara trail her hands up his hair as she softly caress it as she kiss him back.

She missed this. She really missed Damon and being with him.

•••

When Tamara arrived back home, she was incredibly overjoyed. She missed her home, her mom, her room and everything about her home.

After being gone on the rode for months, she never realize how grateful she is to be living in a stabilize home.

Tamara walk in hand in hand with Damon as she enter inside her home. She look around as if it was her first time here.

Everything still look the same. Usually, around this time her mom would redecorate the entire house from top to bottom during the summer time, but with her mom being the mayor now she has been extremely busy to even consider it.

"Are you okay?" Damon ask her softly as he caress her hand with his thumb.

Tamara nodded, "How's my mom?"

Tamara knew that Damon has been spending his time on the council with her mom and Liz.

"She's alright. She missed you a lot though, she would always ask me when you're coming back during our town meetings," Damon informs her.

Tamara let out a small sigh. She feels so guilty for not saying goodbye to her mother and not explaining to her why she left. Everything was happening so quickly that night.