IX. Katerina

COLD LITTLE HEART
katerina

TAMARA AND ELENA WERE HEADING THEIR WAY TOWARDS THE BOARDING HOUSE, early this morning to speak with Stefan

TAMARA AND ELENA WERE HEADING THEIR WAY TOWARDS THE BOARDING HOUSE, early this morning to speak with Stefan. Tamara wanted desperately to stay in her warm-comfortable bed, but Stefan implied that it was important that they meet them early in the morning.

Elena glance at Tamara for the fifth time while she was driving. Tamara was still wrapped around her thoughts of what Damon confessed to her last night.

"I'm in love with you,"

Those five words is the only thing she could think about right now. She felt guilty that she didn't give him a response, but at the same time what would she have said?

"Are you Okay? You've barley utter a word this morning," Elena broke the silence as she glance towards her.

"Um yeah I'm fine. I'm just tired," Tamara perk up slightly.

"Tamara...cmon there is something clearly bothering you. What is is? You can tell me," Elena states softly. Tamara look at Elena debating to tell her the truth or make up a pitiful lie. She let out a sigh and decided to go with the first choice.

"Damon..... Damon confess something to me last night and I don't know how to handle it," Tamara vaguely says.

"What did he confess to you?"

"He's in love with me," Tamara says slowly. It was weird to even say out loud. Elena eyes slightly widen at Tamara's statement.

"Wow, that's....wow," Elena says in disbelief.

"Yeah," Tamara lean her head back.

"Well, what did you say?" Elena immediately questions back.

"I didn't say anything," Tamara truthfully said.

"Do you love him back?" Elena slowly ask. At this point they were pulling up at the Boarding house and Tamara's heart dropped.

"I'm not sure. Look, can we talk about this later? I'm still feeling weird about this whole situation," Tamara admits after getting out of the car. They both walk side by side as they approach the front door.

"You make him a better person Tamara. And I see how you guys are with each other," Elena starts off.

"What are you trying to say?" Tamara ask as she rang the doorbell, not that she needed to. Before Elena could elaborate, the door open and Tamara was immediately face to face with Damon. Damon's eyes immediately look into hers and Tamara look at him for a second before awkwardly looking down at her shoes.

"Hello, girls," Damon's voice greeted them. Not wanting to say anything, Tamara remain silent but Elena's voice spoke up.

"Is Stefan here? He called and he said that it was important," Elena told him. Damon step aside allowing them to come in.