II. The Hybrid

COLD LITTLE HEART
the hybrid

TAMARA WAS WALKING TOWARDS THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS WITH KLAUS AND STEFAN

TAMARA WAS WALKING TOWARDS THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS WITH KLAUS AND STEFAN. Stefan was carrying Ray who was still unconscious, on his shoulders. The mountains were extremely huge and far to get onto the top. It was a really beautiful scenery, she'll probably enjoy it more if she wasn't with Klaus.

As they were walking up the Mountains, her legs were starting to get tired and she was mentally praying that they were almost at the top.

"If you're getting tired, Love, I can just carry you," Klaus smirks, noticing her tiredness.

Tamara roll her eyes, "I'll manage."

"How about you Stefan? Is Ray getting heavy?"

"I'm fine," He mutters out.

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you two need some water or a little sit-down..." Klaus annoyingly trails off.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great," Stefan cuts him off annoyedly.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend," Klaus analyzes.

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer."

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There," The three of them stop as they notice a group of people with camping gear, the wolves.

They found the pack's camp. Stefan was the first one to enters their camp, and everyone stops and looks at him. He then puts Ray on the ground. A woman with shoulder length—curly hair was wearing a purple tank top, rushes over to him.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" The female ask Stefan. Klaus then made his presence known as he stood next to Stefan.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus."

The woman stood up fearfully as a man with blonde hair and blue eyes stood next to her, "You're the hybrid."

Klaus smiles, "You've heard of me. Fantastic."

By now everyone stop what they were doing as they were confusingly and fearfully look at Klaus.

"Tamara, Love, how about you sit down on here and rest your legs. We're going to be here for quite awhile," Klaus smirks as he turn around to face her. Tamara hesitantly walk towards them as she follow his instructions.