Airplanes

Aria:

I wake up in his bed. I can't remember what we talked about before I fell asleep on him. He must've moved me. I try to shift but a heavy weight keeps me in my place. I move the blankets and find Wes's arm wrapped securely around my waist. I smile and roll over making him stir lightly before pulling me closer. I study his face, his features were exquisite. From the outside, you could see this strong, muscular, powerful man but on the inside was a broken heart slowly repairing itself. I reach for my phone wanting to keep this image forever, but there was a text...From Travis...

Travis: "Hope you have a good flight, we're excited to see you again, especially me!"

I ignore it, curling up and remembering all the things he ever did to me. I didn't want him to get to me anymore. Why was he excited? What did he want? It was already stressing me out and I haven't even gotten there yet. I have to be strong. Wes stirs and opens his eyes. I hide my face under the covers, I had to look like I mess, probably a raccoon from how much I cried. He chuckles and pulls the blankets back.

"What are you doing?" He asks, his voice low and raspy.

"Nothing," I giggle. He smiles at me and I feel my face grow hot. He picks up his phone looking at the time. It was 9 o'clock and our flight leaves at 12. Wes gets out of bed throwing the blankets on me. I wrap them around me tightly and look at him. A Cheshire grin had made its way to his face. I try my best to keep my eyes on his face and away from his toned body and broad sculpted shoulders. He was attractive, to say the least. God, I'm staring.

"Are you hungry?" My stomach growls already answering his question. He throws on a shirt and heads to the kitchen.

"Come out when you're ready," he smiles. Once he's out of sight I run to the bathroom. I look in the mirror, mascara, and eyeliner was all over my face. My eyes were still slightly red and puffy. I grab a wet wipe and take off the makeup that remaining makeup on my face. Once I fixed myself I went to the kitchen. He was making pancakes. I hopped on the counter and watched him make what he was best at.

Many Pancakes Later

Wes:

It was 11:30 when Aria and I decided to head to the airport. She met me outside after getting her bags. I helped her put them into the car. She had changed into a printed tank top and skinny jeans. Her hair was put into a ponytail, her bangs still hanging in her face. I open the passenger side door for her she climbs in and sighs.

"Oh hey by the way here's your phone, you left it in my room," I smiled trying to not let my anger show. Travis texted her. She doesn't need that in her life. He'll be lucky if I don't kill him once the plane lands. I get in the driver's side and start our way to the airport. We make it through security and board our flight. We take our seats in First Class and Aria looks at me with wide eyes.

"Wes, when I said you could pick the flight I didn't think you'd choose first class, god how much did this cost?"

"Less than I wanted to spend on a flight, you did say you wanted us to show off," I smirk.

"Not like this!" She laughs.

"Oh well, this is just the beginning of our long pampered weekend, I called in a few favors and got a designer to design a dress for you."

"You're crazy Wes, and I  mean more than me," She stares at me in disbelief. I wanted this to be perfect for her. She deserved only the best. With that, the plane took off and Aria tried her best to stay calm. I could see right through it. She was tense and nervous, she couldn't hide it from me. Not when I was this close to her. She breathed in deeply and settled into her chair. I smile as she looks through the movies on the screen in front of her. She picks Deadpool and puts in her earbuds. I smile as she lays her head against my shoulder. She's too perfect. She's so close to being mine too. A few hours into the flight she falls asleep. I grab her phone and set her lock screen as a picture of me and mine a cute picture of her I had taken during our contest. We have to make our fake relationship seem believable I just wish it was real... But soon it will be.