Yes!

Wes:It's been a year since Jenna's death. Damien won't ever be the same and everyone knows it. He loved her so much. I've decided to propose to Aria. She's the only girl I could ever imagine growing old with. She understands my dorky and nerdy personality better than anyone else. She's the only person who is completely perfect for me.

"Boo!" Aria yells jumping up from behind the couch, I can't help but laugh at how silly she is.

"Wow so scary!" I clutch my heart and fake gasp. She rolls her eyes and plops down on the spot next to me. She grabs the remote from the table and turns on a stupid movie she loves so much it was Tim Burtons A Nightmare Before Christmas. She's seen the movie about 50 million times just in the past year. It's her favorite and makes her happy so I don't mind watching it so much. Anything that makes her happy. She's my world. "So whatcha doing?" She asks peering over at my laptop that I had placed conveniently on my lap.

"Editing something, nothing too important," I smile.

"Good cause I want cuddles," a giggle escapes her lips. I put down my laptop and pull her on top of me. I kiss her deeply before placing her head on my chest. Our legs intertwined in an absolutely perfect mess. It's final. Tomorrow I'm finding her a ring. I can't stand it any longer. I'm gonna make her my wife. She glances up at me and catches me staring at her. She smiles warmly up at me. That smile could melt even the coldest hearts. I can't help but think about the first day I saw her. I was so cold to her but she kept at it. Slowly warming mine. Now she has it in her hand. My heart is hers. Who knew in only a year and a half I could've fallen for something so amazing. Who knew she could fall for such a mess like me. About halfway through the movie, she falls asleep. I shift, picking her up. I carry her to bed and tuck her in. I smile and brush her jet black hair from her face. I climb in next to her, pulling her tightly against my chest. This is how I wanted to spend every night. With her, curled up tightly against me. My arms tightly around her. Both of us without a single care in the world.

A Few Days Later

Aria: I got up for work and Wes was already gone. On the table sat a plate of chocolate chip pancakes with a note. "You'll find a surprise from me where the best pancakes are made, the first place you've ever made them for me." "What is this, some kind of scavenger hunt?" I smile to myself. I quickly down a few of the pancakes and run to our room to change. Once I'm done I quickly jump in my car and drive to work.

"Aria," Sophie smiles as I open the door. In her hand is another note. "I brought everyone who is special to you, now head to your favorite store I have a dress there for you to match." She hands me a box, inside it was a beautiful Ruby bracelet. I hug Sophie tightly.

"You picked a keeper, remember that." She smiles. I run down the street to GUESS. I open the door and head inside.

"Ms. Aria, your dress and shoes," an employee smiles handing me a dress bag and a shoe box. The shoes were a stunning pair of black pumps. The dress was a short cocktail like dress with a sparkly black top that matched the shoes and ruby red bottom. Along with it was a pair of earrings matching the bracelet. Another note says "Go get your nails done baby girl, I already got you an appointment at your usual place."

"Thank you!" I smile brightly.

"Don't thank me thank your boyfriend, and just between me and you congratulations."

 I leave slightly confused he knew more about me then I thought. I walk back to the car, I wasn't running anymore, I hate sweating. I start the car and head to my usual nail spot. After a few hours, it was already starting to get dark outside. I was handed another note once I was done. "One more stop then I promise you'll be on your way to me, head to Victorias Secret." I blush deeply and make my way there. I head in, still a bit embarrassed. An employee stops me with a smile.

"Here you go," She hands me a red and black lace bra and panty set. I blush even more. "You can use one of our dressing rooms to change."

 I quietly thank her and get my dress and shoes from my car. I change into everything in the changing room. Everything fit perfectly and was absolutely stunning. I walk out and everyone claps and cheers. I do a little twirl in my dress. I was handed my final note. "Meet me in the park, under the cherry blossom you seem to love so much." That's why I love him so much. He knew so much about me that I didn't think was important. But what was he planning? Why was I sent on this goose chase? It isn't our anniversary, is it? No, it couldn't be. And it's not my birthday. Hmm... I get in my car and drive to the park. It was lit up with a bunch of pretty lights hanging from the trees. A trail of rose petals went down the sidewalk. The park was beautiful at night. The full moon shined over the trees that swayed in the wind. I made my way down the path following the petals. In the distance stood the one man I love more than anything in this entire world. He was dressed in a black and red tuxedo. Around him were rose petals in the shape of a heart inside the heart was a blanket and picnic basket. He seemed nervous but when he looked up and saw me a dorky grin plastered itself onto his face. He was my world.

Wes:There she was, she was so utterly and completely stunning. She took my breath away. I could see the blush appearing on her face as she stepped closer. "You really went all out huh?" She giggles. I pull her close to me in a hug. Her face nuzzled into my chest with a sigh of relief. I couldn't help but smile as she melted all my worries and nerves away.

"Aria, you know you're absolutely the best thing that has ever come into my life right?""Yeah, why?" She asks pulling away. I let her go and get down on one knee, pulling a small black velvet box out of my pocket. She covers her mouth and her eyes start brimming with tears.

"Aria, you met me at the worst time of my life and I have to admit I wasn't the best person at first, but you never gave up on me, you kept pushing me to be better and eventually I fell for you, harder then I have for anyone else. You are absolutely perfect to me, and I'd hate seeing you end up with anyone else. So will you do me the honors of becoming my Player 2 and giving me the one thing any guy would kill to have? Aria, my beautiful, amazing, girl, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" She squeaks out, tears covering her face. I slip the ring on her finger and lean down, kissing her passionately. That was it. She was mine.