I Trust You

Wes:

Aria's hair gets dried and curled. It looked amazing, it was black until her jaw then faded to red down to the middle of her back. The colors fit her personality.

"Your turn," Aria giggles.

"I'm not changing my color," I smile slightly, "I like my silver hair."

"Well, we could fix the roots and cut it a bit," The hairdresser replies.

"Yeah Wes, let Chloe fix your hair."

"Fine, only because you want me to, and I have to get back on your good side." I sit down in the chair.

"Chloe let me dye his hair," Aria smirks.

"Don't let her, she's gonna dye it pink."

"C'mon Wes, I went to college for cosmetology, I'm basically a professional, it won't be pink I promiseee," She begs, giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, I'll trust you." She squeals and jumps on me slightly. I chuckle and kiss her cheek lightly. Chloe washes and cuts my hair before allowing Aria to do her part. She runs her fingers through my hair, I close my eyes and relax, earning a small giggle from her.

"You're like a freaking cat," She replies scratching my head.

"Shut up, it's not my fault that feels so good," I pout.

"That's why acrylic nails are the best." I laugh and look at her in the mirror. She smiles and plays with my hair for a few moments. I take a picture of the moment and put it on Instagram. I caption it "Trusting my hair in the hands of a dork".

"Wes, gimme your phone, I'm gonna do a live stream," Sophia laughs. I toss my phone to her. She counts down from 3 before starting.

"Hey guys, what's up," I laugh.

"Hey everyone!" Aria giggles, while bleaching my roots. 

"So my lovely baby is redying my roots and here's something I didn't know until today."

"I went to college, shocking I know!" Everyone laughs at her dramatics. She was so much like me at times. It's a blessing and a curse. 

"LovelyLittleReaper wants to know if you're gonna dye your hair pink?" I facepalm.

"Wes!" Aria laughs, "Don't move!"

"Sorry, but why does everyone think I'm gonna look good with pink hair?"

"Honestly pink or blue would look good," Chloe says over Aria's shoulder.

"See I'm right, he has such nice hair," Aria giggles.

"You have a nice everything," I smirk. A blush creeps onto her face.

"Shut up Wes."

"It's true you're gorgeous." She blushes more. Sophia lets out a small "Aww."

"Shit, I used blue dye," Aria jokes.

"Don't you freaking dare," I laugh.

"Oh sooo scary," She replies poking at my cheek. I roll my eyes.

"Okay, next question, why are you with Aria shes so..." Sophia's voice trails off.

"What?" Aria asks.

"You know what, those of you hating on my girl can honestly shut the fuck up, Aria and Wes have a perfect relationship and they were meant for each other," Sophia sasses. Aria giggles.

"Honestly, they can hate as much as they want, I didn't wake up to impress them," she smiles. She was too perfect.

Aria:

I tried to play it off as best as I could. I couldn't let people like that get to me anymore, I couldn't make Wes feel any worse then I could already imagine he feels. I already knew he had depression and god I know I made it worse by leaving. He didn't deserve any more pain. It would kill him if he knew his "fans" were getting to me. I didn't need to care about peoples opinions of me. Hell, these people barely know me and I have a feeling I'll be in his life for a long time. I finish up on his hair and smile.

"I did pretty well if I do say so myself."

"You did great baby," Wes smiles, running his hand through his newly died hair.

"I try my best," I giggle. He stands up and pulls me close to him.

"I fucking love you," he says before kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I nuzzle my head against his chest.

"Aww you guys are so adorable!!!" Sophia squeals.

"Soph shuuuuut uuuup," I laugh, Wes chuckles. He holds me tighter.

"I missed this, so much." 

"I'm ending the live stream, say bye you two lovebirds," She giggles.

"Bye guys!" I laugh.

"Byeeeee!" Wes echoes.