Dresses

Aria:

I woke up to Wes, passed out on the couch with a controller barely hanging out of his grasp. I smile, he must've fallen asleep playing video games. He has his camera set up on a tripod, he was probably filming. I lightly shake him awake. He rolls off the couch, landing right on the floor with a thud before groaning.

"I was gonna wake you up, but you kinda did it to yourself." I laugh.

"Shut up," he says continuing to lay on the floor. I kick him slightly with my foot.

"Welp he's dead." 

"I've always been dead," he laughs.

"Yeah on the inside." He gets up slowly, mumbling to himself.

"Oh nooo, it's a zombie," I giggle. He steps in front of me, leaning in to kiss me, I pull back.

"What no good morning kiss?"

"Not with that morning breath." He huffs and kisses my forehead.

"Good morning Beautiful," he smiles.

"Good morning Dork, what's with the camera set up?"

"I was filming a video then I kinda passed out," he shrugs, wrapping his arms around me.

"How are you gonna tell them?" I ask nervously. 

"Who?" he questions, his eyebrows furrowed, and he seemed puzzled.

"Your coworkers, and your fans." He smiles.

"You're nervous that they won't like you, aren't you?" I nod shyly.

"They're gonna love you, especially Boze and Damien, you guys have the same kind of personality." 

"But what if your fand don't like me... I don't want them to hate me," I said shifting.

"So what! I love you and so will they, I promise," He smiles. I sigh and relax.

"I hope."

"Now come on, we have to go get ready for your fitting."

Time Skip

Wes:

"This is the 5th dress I've tried on Wes!" Aria groans from the dressing room.

"Just c'mon, it's not my fault that everything looks good on you," I laugh.

"This is the last dress I'm putting on." This dress was my personal favorite, it was the only dress I picked for her myself. She did ask me if it was wrong to wear black to a wedding and I think its very fitting in this situation. She walks out in a floor-length black lace dress. The slip ended a little above her knee where the slit started, showing her left leg. The top was form fitting with a low cut front and off the shoulder long sleeves. A silvery pink belt with rhinestones wrapped around her waist. She looked beautiful, stunning even.

"I love this one it's really something I'd wear," She smiles widely, showing her pearl white teeth. Something was shimmering on her canines.

"What are those?" I ask pointing to her teeth.

"Not one of my proudest moments."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Crystals."

"What?"

"I had Crystals cemented on my teeth, I also got a tattoo at 18," She laughs. I smirk, one kind of tattoo I wonder. She rolls her eyes, twirling in her dress.

"It's for someone." She says out of nowhere.

"The tattoo?" She nods at my question.

"I wasn't always an only child, I was a twin, he died when he was two, he was really weak, the doctors said he wouldn't have survived either way," she says somberly.