She's The One I Want

Travis: 

What is she thinking of bringing someone like home? God, she always knew how to push my buttons. But fuck I missed her, she was always there willing to give me her all. Fuck Adeline! I want my baby back! I want Aria! I keep my composure until we get to the car.

"God she's such a slut, she's only been there a few months and she's already found a guy," Adeline laughs. I growl.

"She's not a slut. And I can't blame her for finding someone else." 

"Oh please this was bound to end up this way, I'm so much better for you anyway!" 

"She's the one I want," I growl, "What we did was wrong but now my mistake has stuck me with you." She grows angry. I really ticked her off. One mishap and I lost my girl. Now I'm stuck with this girl who slept with her best friends fiance. If it wasn't for the fact she's pregnant I wouldn't be marrying her. It would be Aria wearing my ring. She'd be on MY arm not that losers.  I hate Adeline. She knew what she was doing and I fell into her trap. Who am I kidding... Wes pampers her more than I ever could. They work well together and I have to face up to what I've done. 

Wes:

We pick up our rental car, a black Ferrari, personally I loved it. It looked so badass. Like something out of a movie. Aria loves it, she keeps squealing about it. First, she was kinda reluctant to accept it buuuuut after a lot of convincing she finally gave in. As long as she got to drive it first. So she drove it to our hotel. Once she parked it we grabbed our things and head up to our room. It was a penthouse suite, personally picked by yours truly.  It was huge. It had a huge TV perfect for the video game queen. I sat on the bed as she unpacked.

"I'll sleep on the couch if you want." I didn't want things to be awkward since she might want to sleep alone. 

"I mean you don't have to unless you want to," she laughs as she puts her clothes in the closet.

"I don't want you to feel awkward and all since we aren't technically really dating."

"It's fine, I don't mind it, I actually sleep better when I know someone else is there," she laughs, "God why did I have to tell you that, it's so embarrassing."

"I think it's cute that you trust me with that kind of information," I smile. I hate that she is so shy sometimes.

"Since you told me something personal I'll share something of my own," I say leaning back on my arms, "I used to have semi-long hair and everyone called me a girl, I also crossed dressed as Harley Quinn once." She busts out laughing and nearly falls.

"You did what!?" she asks nearly out of breath.

"I dressed as Harley Quinn and my friend was the Joker," I laugh. She falls to her knees laughing and clutching her stomach.

"This hurts," she says between laughs. I roll my eyes, she was too cute. 

Aria: 

Oh my fucking god, just imagining Wes as Harley Quinn. I can't stop laughing that image is priceless. God, he's such an idiot sometimes. I finally stop my laughing after five minutes and manage to calm down. 

"I'm gonna go shower," Wes says getting up. I nod and finish putting my clothes up. Should I put his up? I don't want to barge in the bathroom and ask, the showers already running. I chew on my lip and stand with my arms crossed, staring at his suitcase. What if he has important stuff he doesn't want me touching? What if he wants to put it up himself? I sigh and grab his suitcase. He can't get too mad can he? I mean I just want to help. I unzip his suitcase, there's filming equipment, huh. Oh well, I move it aside and start taking out his shirts, hanging them up on the opposite side of the closet. It was huge, I swear you could fit enough clothes for 10 people in here. The living room was so enormous this place is like a mini apartment. Wes must get paid a lot to afford such extravagant things. I kinda hate it... I hate when people spend a lot of money on me... Sure I came from a rich family and grew up in a big house, but I always felt like I didn't earn it. I liked being able to pay for stuff on my own. I liked the feeling of excitement knowing I made it on my own. I know he's only doing this to make me feel like a queen but damn... I'd rather do things myself. I put everything away as I hear the shower shut off. Finally, it only took him forever. I just want to take a relaxing bath and forget about everything. The bathroom door opens and Wes walks out... Ahem...In only a towel... I look away causing him to laugh.

"What don't like what you see," he laughs. 

"Pig." He puts his hand over his heart and gasps.

"That hurt Aria, that hurt a lot." I roll my eyes and throw some clothes at him.

"Go get dressed so I can drown myself in the bathtub," I laugh.

"Damn fine then," he smirks, "at least I'll have a reason to give you mouth to mouth."

"Oh my fucking God Wes!" I yell.

"What? I'm just saying."

"Shut up and put your clothes on." I look at the floor and ignore him. He steps in front of me and lifts my chin, slightly caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"You're so fucking cringy Wes," I laugh looking up at him. His damp hair was covering his eyes. 

"Shut up," He mumbles before running his free hand through his hair. I blush. He leans down his face almost touching mine and whispers...