Lost opportunity

Summer POV

Monday-RAW

I could feel my heart racing as I tried to run to the ring as quick as I could. I was not going to let this lunatic ruin my show for another time.

I shaked a little grabbing, Dean Ambrose's sweaty arm. He was planning revenge on Seth Rollins by returning the cinder blocks favour.

"Dean, please calm down!" I pretended to shake violently to change his unstable mind. I tried to over-act everything to get my way. "This is my match!" he yelled in my face. "You know what it's like Dean, no!" I grabbed his other arm to try and get him to move, he stood his ground.

Beneath us, Seth had started to climb onto his feet whilst Dean and I childishly argued. I slightly screeched, someone was grabbing my blonde locks. Somehow everything went black.

Dean Ambrose POV

My heart rate went more unstable than I was. Seth Rollins had sent the wrong person through the cinder blocks. Instead of me, Summer Rae was lying in crushed blocks all limp and lifeless.

I grabbed Seth's should and kept yelling 'why?'. He kept running his fingers through his sweaty two-toned hair, again and again. He soon stopped and held is head in regret walking back up the ramp.

I collapsed to my knees next to the lifeless body of Summer. I was screaming for a referee to come over with some medicine staff. When they picked her head up her face was smothered in blood and her eyes we glazed and rolled to the back of the head. Whilst I was kneeling I heard them yell 'call an ambulance and get her a stretcher!' My heart felt like it had broke. Me and Summer had recently argued and we broke up. That probably explained why she tries to ruin my match by trying to stop me getting a victory by knocking Seth out. I still never left her side, even in the hospital.

I kept preying Summer would wake up. I know we broke up before her injury but I was sure she'd take me back. I missed many days of my career (and many full nights of sleep)

Hi guys. Sorry if it isn't too good. I hope it's decent enough. Note; Summer was dating Dean before her cinder blocks injury.

Also, please can you look at my YouTube, RoxyDee.