Sellout #2

Dean Ambrose POV - Raw

I beat the two toned ass at Summerslam. All my momentum was my engine for Raw. Since Summer (who still hates me) put me against all three members of the Wyatts, I needed something to keep me going. Last night I was much happier since the moment I got so close to kissing Summer. She hated it, I loved it. She hated Seth for loosing, just not on the level where the only way you can be civil is screaming at eachother. "Are you lost in thought Mr Ambrose?" whispered a voice. Aj. I ignored her. She ruined me and Summer. She's just a stupid little girl, she's an obsessed fan girl who just wants me.

I won my match by an inch. I won but my music didn't play. Aj skipped out with a box of chocolates I'd seen at a convenience store near to the hotel. "I got you a gift!" she smiled happily handing me the box. I opened it a looked at all the chocolates. "I hope you love them Dean" I picked one out the box. She smiled like a child. I threw it at her, then another. Then all of them. She looked up and cried. I took the mic out of her hands. "I'm sorry, did I basically screw up one of your dollars Aj?" I laughed, she looked at me through her hair slightly mocking my lunatic fringe look. "Just returning a favour, I screwed up your money, you screwed up my relationship!" Aj pulled her hair away from her face, "I didn't mean it Dean, promise.." She jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. Before she could lean in she fell back. Behind her stood Summer and Paige. Summer refused to look at me.

Summer Rae POV

"Hello my darlings.." I laughed after Paige tugged Aj on the floor. "I'd like you too meet my assistant, Paige!" The crowd instantly chanted "you sold out" I waited for the chants to die down before turning my attention to Dean "and Dean, if you think I'm ever coming back..I'd get a cardboard cut out of me, that will be the only way you can kiss my lips.." He quickly lunged forward and shoved his tounge down my throat. I fell into the corner and he still kissed me. It took Paige to tug him away. "Summer I'll get as many glasses of water you need to get his taste out you mouth.." Paige said before we went backstage.

Dean Ambrose POV - hotel

I achieved one thing today, the best damn kiss I'd ever had.

Sorry it's a short chapter. I make the next one longer.