There is always good in something bad..

Dean Ambrose POV

I lost my temper. Seth said he was outside of out hotel room because he was looking for Summer. Did he want to attempt attacking her again?

Summer kept her new tablets in her handbag. I still couldn't relieve myself from think I'd knocked Summer up. But I knew it was her pain killers. She sat on the bed "Dean, I believed your texts, well I believe them now.." I was taken aback. Summer fired me for those texts and she believes them. "Seth went and proved it before RAW last week.." she mumbled quickly trying to prevent me hearing. "How?" I heard anger in my voice.

Summer Rae POV (Before Raw)

I was changing for raw. I struggled as I pulled my dress off. The door swung open. Seth entered. I tried to cover myself with the dress I just took off. Seth was speechless just staring across at me. My grip became loose and I realised Seth was watching me stand.in my underwear.

I approached me. I was too shocked to move. He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. He let go and looked me in eyes. "What match am I having at Summerslam Miss Raw GM?" He kept grinning at me. "I'm deciding.." He kissed again.

I was lying on the dressing room couch as Seth looked through my suitcase. He was pulling out dress after dress of mine. "How short are you dresses Summer?" I shrugged stiffly. I had an insane pain in my neck after being pushed against the wall. "What does this show off?" Seth held up an old, short strapless dress of mine. "Put it on" he passed it over too me. "Privacy Seth, you know what I have to take off before putting this on!"

I got pissed off. No matter how I wore this dress, I was scared of a wardrobe malfunction.

Dean Ambrose POV

I gasped after Summer told me about Seth."Is that all he tried?" my voice was shaky,"I could feel him try for something else but he didn't, I pushed him off of me."

"I told you he thinks sex is his one way ticket to a title shot!" I was gritting my teeth. "Dean, that was why he hated when I kissed you in the ring, he thought we had something going on." An attack out of jealousy? I didn't want to let Summer get violated by Seth again.

Seth Rollins POV

Dean Ambrose really played with my head. Summer was going to give me a Summerslam match. I gave her what she wanted and I got nothing in return!

Dean Ambrose POV - Smackdown

I swear to god I'd rip out Seth Rollins eyes tonight if I saw him. Earlier this morning Summer told Stephanie to re-hire me after I basically saved her from Seth. I spoke to Stephanie about Seth trying on Summer in the dressing room. She just mumbled she'd look in to it.

Since the world saw me get fired I was to enter in the crowd to ruin Seth. I had more than just anger tonight!

I made my way into the crowd with dark sunglasses on a a large baseball cap. I was told to take a drink to splash in Seth's face. I'd give him a wash! He was looking under the ring. "Seth, I'm your biggest fan!" I yelled faking happiness "Come over hear Seth!" He eventually turned around to face me. I threw away the sun glasses and the the cap and threw my drink in his face.

I beat him down and yelled for a mic. "Summer told me what you up too before Raw!" He looked up in disbelief "You know, you sneak in when she's in her underwear and kiss her? All for what Seth? Oh yeah, a match at Summerslam!"

I used his finisher against. "I hope you die!" I spat throwing the microphone on his head. I heard the crowd chanting "Ambrose"

Summer Rae POV

I kept getting frustrated everytime Dean didn't pick up. My next was hurting so intensely and my pain killers had gone missing. I slipped on some shoes and tried to make it outside without injuring myself. I neckbrace was also frustrating me. I knew it was wrong but I tried cutting it off. Soon it worked.

I held my neck and stood in the car park for Dean. I got bored and started to walk away from the hotel. I looked through every car window as I passed. One pulled over and reeled the window down. "Summer?" I recognised Dean's voice speaking. I leaned through the window. "Where the fuck is your neckbrace?" he said slightly mad at me. Another car pulled over to us but this person got out of their care. They pulled me in to a high behind me. I was unsure who I was. "Get off her!" Dean opened his car door and aggressively started pounding who ever was behind me. I slightly fell against Dean's car and bumped my neck. I winced in pain and held my neck. I noticed Dean was beating Seth Rollins senseless. I didn't know what to do. I walked to the passenger seat door of Dean's car and slowly climbed in. The leather seats slightly comforted my throbbing neck. Dean swung his door open."Don't let him bother you Summer, he just wants to use you for his career."

I got so lost in the moment, I grabbed Dean's neck and pulled him into a kiss. I felt him kiss back. He pulled away and climbed over the gears. He kissed again, my long hair dangling out of the car window.

Seth Rollins POV

I banged my fist on Dean's windscreen. His lips left Summer's and he looked at me. He flashed a middle finger at me. Summer leant over To Dean. "Do you want to go on a summer holiday?" She unzipped Dean's hooded and winked directly at Dean. "Sorry Seth, you were too selfish to deserve real love!" She laughed taking me aback.