First Show Alone

Summer Rae POV - Main Event

Seeing Dean get arrested broke my heart. He'd done everything wrong and I still wanted him back. Stephanie came over after hearing a racket and had to be explained to what was going on. I think WWE have released Dean or something for all this.

I had to face Paige in match. I knew I wasn't ready for this. I knew when I would come backstage, no one would be there for me. Not Dean: he's in police custody for now and not Seth: he's at the hospital getting stitches or something.

Paige hit me a few times before knocking me down with a clothesline.

"How's Dean, Summer, he hasn't got a bed buddy tonight!" Paige sassed.

I slapped her, hard, making her stumble back a few steps. This match need to be ended quickly.

I quickly caught her legs and put her in a schoolgirl pin. She kicked out.

I went wild and threw punches at her, much like a pissed off Dean. Paige didn't fight like a girl, she didn't let me punch her for too long.

She hit me a couple times and went for the Paige Turner, obviously wanting to end the match too. I reacted quickly grabbing some hair. Stand up, I want to finish this just as much as you do.

"Look I'm Paige!" I mocked her by copying her finisher , slamming her quickly into the mat to entertain the crowd.

1..2..3

Seth Rollins POV

I dialled Summer's number.

"You coming over to the hospital?" I asked. Last night bought me and Summer straight into the friendship zone. Like it used to be.

"Sure, I just need to call a cab.." she replied sounding distant.