Eye opener

Dean Ambrose POV

I was sure police were following me to the hospital, STALKERS. I was rushing at an incredible speed to talk to the doctor. Obviously Summer's condition had improved whilst I was gone.

I opened the door into Summer's hospital room to see a doctor right next to her bed.

"Dean is it? Please sit down." I reluctantly sat.

"You friend Summer has made a massive improvement in her state," I could feel a smile grow on my face as he spoke "I can assure you Summer should awake in the next 24 hours,"

I kept going to the bathroom to splash water on my face, I desperately needed to stay awake. I kept staring at her body, still looking lifeless.

Unconscious POV (Summer)

Everything in the real would had started to become clear in my head. I could hear conversations between a recognisable voice and a doctor.

Dean Ambrose POV

My pulse became quicker. Summer's eyes started flickering. I looked for a clocked 3:57am. Her eyes opened. She's back.

Summer POV

And his pathetic self was right there. Why would he be hear? Why did he bother to show up.

"Sorry Summer for alot, I stayed with you..almost every second."

I didn't smile at him, I gave him eyes set to kill. "Really? Your pathetic enough to show up?" I questioned, his smile dropped. "You mustn't remember I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE!"

We stayed in silence for minuets before the door opened. And there was someone who I'd actually want to see after awaking from unconsciousness. Seth Rollins.

Dean Ambrose POV

Why is that dick here? He was the asshole who put Summer in hospital in the first place.

"Summer, Mr Rollins is here to visit you.."

She gestured him over to come see her. He kissed her forehead trying to avoid the stitches that had to be placed in her head. The doctor carried in a chair for him to sit on. My good mood has just been killed. He knew I didn't like what he had planned. It was in his eyes he was going to take advantage of Summer in her current state.

"How's you head?" he spoke slowly and softly. If Summer's heart was butter, this fake voice would soon melt her heart. I got bored and stated at Seth across the room. I started aggressively scratching my skin. I know he'd noticed.

"Seth, quick talk please?" I called across the room. He walked out listening to me.

The second he closed the door, I angrily grasped his t-shirt and pushed him up against the door. I kept repetitively banging head up against the door. I dropped him and kneeled down. "Seth, stop messing with Summer and certainly stop messing with me!" I left him on the floor.

"Dean, there's a window. I just saw you!" Summer informed.